Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry about that Michie. This is why I'm hesitant to marry. Society acts like marriage increases a woman's safety and economic security but I wonder if it actually exacerbates it.
Marriage as intended by God should be a healthy give and take. Unfortunately, this is her third marriage. Both are so into the game playing, I do not know if they can stop. Thanks for the prayers. *hugs*

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for you and everyone involved, Michie….may God bring all this to a conclusion that is pleasing to Him and beneficial for you all.

I can sympathize with you....a few years ago, my sister wound up in a jam and had to move out of the apartment building where she lived; we ended up moving her in with us for about a year, and it was a trial, to say the least. My sister has always been difficult; and while I can usually just ignore her when she gets hard to take, it was not so easy for my wife and son. She finally got moved to a new apartment in the same town where my other sister lives, and things seem to be working out swell for everybody, which is good.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for you and everyone involved, Michie….may God bring all this to a conclusion that is pleasing to Him and beneficial for you all.

I can sympathize with you....a few years ago, my sister wound up in a jam and had to move out of the apartment building where she lived; we ended up moving her in with us for about a year, and it was a trial, to say the least. My sister has always been difficult; and while I can usually just ignore her when she gets hard to take, it was not so easy for my wife and son. She finally got moved to a new apartment in the same town where my other sister lives, and things seem to be working out swell for everybody, which is good.
Glad it all worked out Wols. Yeah it has been a lot of drama. Her belief system is out there and I can't stand energy talk and being born with a bad program.

She can believe how she wants. But I will believe what I believe as well.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Glad it all worked out Wols. Yeah it has been a lot of drama. Her belief system is out there and I can't stand energy talk and being born with a bad program.

She can believe how she wants. But I will believe what I believe as well.

I hear you. Somebody asked me the other day how I "cope" with the rapidly-changing sexual areas around us today---the homosexual "marriage", gender fluidity, etc., etc., with my "belief system" (as he put it...I guess he was afraid to say "Catholic" lest it rub off on him, or something, eew, icky) being what it is. I looked at him and said, "Well, I won't lie; I don't like it, and I used to be upset by it. But I have since changed my view: I have withdrawn from it." He asked what I meant by that, and I said, "I'm all done trying to change the world. But I am also not going to permit the world to change me. They can all do as they wish, and as long as they leave me alone, I'm not going to bother them. But if they come to me and demand that I change, there's going to be conflict."

Upvote 0