Not open for further replies.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
everyone says i have a nice sweet gentle spirit. that is great and all, but not everyone in a psych ward around you is and for some reason i've been having problems and been seeing a pscyh but they can't find meds to help me so i am just trying a bunch of meds. I was a normal girl and then one day out of the blue i started hearing a voice in my head and it torments me. It's not a psychological thing because i can't make it go away on my own. i need a miracle. i cry every night for an hour because it builds up inside of me. I feel like i'm a bad witness because i have this problem and i need to get back to normal and get back to working to make money to pay bills but none of that is happening. i've prayed my heart out i just need a miracle soon.

Paroder

Jul 17, 2012
TN
✟7,827.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's probably demonic torture... Repent of all of your known sins because this might be because of a certain sin that you won't try to repent of, and never cease praying to God... If they don't go away fast, don't give up. Satan's minions are working hard in this last day to make people miserable. I'll pray for you.

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Don't let amateurs play doctors. That can be very unwise.

Modern thinking does not have categories for spiritual realities. But over simplistic 'deliverance' sessions are often not helpful either. There is such an absence of Spirit led counsellors that finding someone who can be really helpful is not easy.

But don't allow anyone here to put guilt onto you, or get you into religious exercises. That will only wind things up for you. Being really confident in who Jesus is will be a vital long term key for you.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,676.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
everyone says i have a nice sweet gentle spirit. that is great and all, but not everyone in a psych ward around you is and for some reason i've been having problems and been seeing a pscyh but they can't find meds to help me so i am just trying a bunch of meds. I was a normal girl and then one day out of the blue i started hearing a voice in my head and it torments me. It's not a psychological thing because i can't make it go away on my own. i need a miracle. i cry every night for an hour because it builds up inside of me. I feel like i'm a bad witness because i have this problem and i need to get back to normal and get back to working to make money to pay bills but none of that is happening. i've prayed my heart out i just need a miracle soon.

I wonder if there is an occult background or maybe some occultic object in the home, things like "cute" little buddha statues, hard rock music, books or cds about occultic things, anything that according to the Bible would be called unclean, etc. Some people say that such things invite an evil presence into the home. Just a thought. I don't know of course.

Sometimes people into the "dark side" can be coming against you. This happened to me once when I worked in a place where such people were. I felt led to sing and/or hum Christian praise songs when I felt under attack. It worked every time. If the attack came back, I hummed &/or sang and after some months they didn't ever come back. Singing and praising can be spiritual warfare. See David & Saul, Silas & Paul in prison & Jehoshaphat's priests singing.

I will pray for you to know what is best for you to do, personally, about the attacks and that you will be completely freed from them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if there is an occult background or maybe some occultic object in the home, things like "cute" little buddha statues, hard rock music, books or cds about occultic things, anything that according to the Bible would be called unclean, etc. Some people say that such things invite an evil presence into the home. Just a thought. I don't know of course
no i live in a christian home. we have bibles and the 10 commandments on the wall on a picture. I don't know why this is happening to me. please keep me in your prayers. i need it so much. thanks

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i have a friend who has low-level schizophrenia. i'm not a doctor, but that might be what you are experiencing.

she was having delusions, hearing and seeing things. but that was only for a time. she got counselling and got on some meds. today, she has a job and a boyfriend and a social life. she is from a Christian home, too.

it *might* be a mental illness that you are experiencing and that is okay!! it is manageable. more people i know are *on* medication for stress, anxiety, depression, etc. and they are all Christians. don't be ashamed...God loves you!!

praying for insight for you and the people who are supporting you for wisdom. if your doctor is not supportive of you, there are other doctors!!

Upvote 0

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks. the doctor said it is not skitz, but under that umbrella. It began as waking me up or when i went to sleep by saying, "i'm your soulmate" and saying it was a person i knew who moved away. I don't even like this person. I like someone else, but because of this voice i am still single. It said "i'm coming to get u we're going to africa and Japan" then it started saying "your adorable" then it went like "I am getting beat up by gang members" "I am stuck with the homeless now and can't come" "I'm involved with witches now" so i began praying more and reading the bible and then it got bad it started saying" understand and guess so and i'm pensive after every thought i had. Understand understand understand!!!!!!!! pensive understand!!!!!!! so so very bad and would not stop and my eyes started twitching and rolling back in my head like i was demon possessed but i am not i am a christian and i could not see where i was walking and even had to have my mom help me go to the bathroom and walk me over to the bed and i could not sleep and had trouble seeing my food to eat and then i would be better for a few hours and it'd happen again and i'd start throwing up and I rebuked it in Jesus name and then it said "I am your soulmate and dont want you, you are so easy to manipulate I am damning you. God damned your soul" "commit suicide because I damn you" "Pensive understand understand guess so understand after every thought i had" i rebuked again and it kept saying all this bad stuff to me bunch of negative conversation and i cried out to God all day every day and ask him to heal my mind and body and the same thing happend so i had to go to psych ward for suicide tendency but i want to live so i came home but they can't find meds to help me but now my eyes are at least not twitching for a 3 weeks and i still hear the voice all day it wakes me up and it is there when i try to sleep and i cry at night. i don't want my brother to think there is no god because i am crazy. i don't want to be crazy i had a normal like and have not done drugs and one day boom after cancer i am crazy. i don't want to be with scary people in the psych ward who are dangerous and crazy. i want to help people in ministry, hold a job/career, drive my car again, have relationships again, and finaly fall in love someday and have kids. i need a break through please don't give up encouraging me. i was starting to believe God damned me till i remembered he has plans not to harm me. and i feel that the weapon is formed against me and prospering, but i am God's and pursuing him every moment. Please pray for me thankyou for those who are. thanks for reading

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my friends are wondering why i am ignoring them, work is wondering why i have been gone for 5 months going on 6. I can't go anywhere. and can't get disability because they denied me several times. don't know why maybe they are dumb. and i have big bills coming in that is my entire bank account at least my parents let me move in with them.

Upvote 0

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It also says my Name and that it/he is mindful of me. God I don't want to be crazy, what have I done to deserve this and nothing happend to me that can be reversed that made me this way. this sucks. I need a miracle and hope. I want to move on with my life like i was when i was normal. Especially now in my life, not when i am 50

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.