Not open for further replies.

blue_eyes1313

Feb 23, 2002
WA
Visit site
✟7,709.00
Faith
Christian
My niece died on Thanksgiving 2001 from an illness she had had since she was 3. She was 11, but her birthday was in 3 days. Anyway, her mom had paid most of her attention to her because of that illness and all the equipment she had needed, so my nephew had gotten little attention. Since his sister died, he has found no other way to deal with his grief but to rebel-- against his mom, his teachers, etc. He has gotten into 2 fights at school. I need your prayers that he will find assistance in his pain and his mom will find ways to help him. thanks. <>< Kenzie :help:

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Kenzie,

I'll be remembering your nephew and the entire family in prayer. :pray:

Father God, I lift this young man up to you now and ask you to usher your Holy Spirit upon him..soften his heart and help him realize what the results of his actions are and will be if he continues. Give this mom the strength to once again rise above her grief to be with her son again and remind him how special he is and how loved he is. Send a peace upon this family Lord as they have had to deal with this tragic loss and go through the grieving process. Comfort them all but most of all lead and guide this young man and get him back on the right track. I ask it and pray now in the matchless name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :pray:

Upvote 0

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
blue_eyes1313,
I am praying for your dear nephew. Right now, he is dealing the best he knows how, it will take some measurable time and I will continue to hold him in my prayers...and I pray for you too...How are YOU dealing with the death? It must be difficult and I want you to know I am there for you if you ever needed to talk, to vent, or to pray...
love and blessings to you!
Amie
:angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.