• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayers for my nephew and his fiancee

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Avila, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avila

Avila Boohoo moomoo, cebu

+4
    Catholic
    It's a good thing!! We found out that she is a Catholic (but her dad and her stopped going to church for some reason - she doesn't know why). Anyway, my nephew is full of the typical Protestant misconceptions about Catholicism. So, we have invited them up to our home for a weekend, and we are going to talk a lot of faith "stuff" with them. They are good kids - very very sweet and love the Lord. I think that it will be easy to get Janelle to "revert" - especially if she realizes what exactly she is missing. I also think that if Janelle reverts, Rob will convert - that may be tough for him. Anyway, DH and I would love your prayers in this matter because they are such sweet kids, and I think that God may be drawing them to Catholicism. I would love prayers that we are good examples, that Christ speaks to and ministers to them through us, and that they desire to come into the Church. :)

TIA!!!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. BAChristian

BAChristian Discerning the Diaconate. Please pray for me.

+214
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    :prayer:

3. Avila

Avila Boohoo moomoo, cebu

+4
    Catholic
    Thanks BA!! :)

4. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,031
    Catholic
    Private
    Praying, Amy. I just saw this. :)

Michelle

5. Swoosh

Swoosh Sancta Simplicitas

+40
    Catholic
    Married
    :prayer:

I'm going though somewhat of the same thing. ;)

God Bless,
    Swoosh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.