Mar 4, 2013
Newcastle, where it's winter 11 months of the year
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello, and happy Easter.

I would be very grateful for prayers for my mum. She has lead a good Christian life, and has had a close relationship with God. However, these last few years have been very hard on her. She was bullied very badly at her last job to the point that she now has clinical depression and is on medication. She’s a bit better now (and is in s new job), but her experience has lead her to problems with her faith. She is unable to reconcile her experiences with the existence on a good God, and feels that th church hasn’t given her the support she needed. She wants to believe, but it no longer makes sense to her. I’ve tried helping her as I can, but as said above, I’d very much appreciate prayers for her.

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray that her personal relationship with Christ will grow and grow. For by experience, I have come to know, that this is the only thing that gives joy.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You would break through the spiritual darkness and deception that this experience has resulted in for this woman. I pray that You will assure her of Your love for her, and that there is a spiritual warfare taking place filled with such attacks. May she know the truth of Your written Word, Hebrews 13:5 that is so filled with many other beautiful and wonderful verses to give us faith (Romans 10:17) and confidence (2 Timothy 1:7; Philippians 1:6). May she soon have the victory, Romans 15:13, and may this family have a happy Resurrection Day (Easter). Amen.

Upvote 0

hms lion

Mar 4, 2013
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Also, I would be very grateful if you could pray for my brother. The are all going through important stages in their lives (youngest has got his end-of-school exams in a couple of months, second youngest is back to university this weekend, and older brother is getting married soon). They use to come to church with the family, but they've drifted away. Please pray that God will help them at this time, and lead them back to the church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sweet Jesus, I pray that You will intercede for this one's mom. May she be granted healing of her emotional wounds that have led to her being spiritually wounded as well. Heal those emotional scars and bring her back to You. Show the mom that You love her and have never left her. "He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. Psalms 147:3. Bless her and the entire family with all their needs, In Jesus Name thank You LORD, Amen

Upvote 0

hms lion

Mar 4, 2013
✟18,466.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your prayers. Mum is still on the medication. She's tried coming off it, but she goes straight back into depression. She's still not able to reconcile what she's been through with a loving God. Please continue to pray for her. thank you and God Bless

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Has she forgiven the people at work for what they did to her? Has she forgiven God for any bitterness toward him? If not I pray for both of those things for her. I also pray that the Lord draws your family closer to him.

Upvote 0