Karlskoga
✟19,052.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone! I recently posted a prayer request here on this site and am so grateful for all those you kept me in their prayers. I really mean it, it truly meant a lot. Now I'm afraid I have to bother you brothers and sisters again for prayer but this time it's for my mother. I can't specify what for but I'm really worried about her and with everything else going on at the moment it's incredible stressfull. Thank you all for your prayers and I hope our heavenly father will bless each and everyone of you.

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone! I recently posted a prayer request here on this site and am so grateful for all those you kept me in their prayers. I really mean it, it truly meant a lot. Now I'm afraid I have to bother you brothers and sisters again for prayer but this time it's for my mother. I can't specify what for but I'm really worried about her and with everything else going on at the moment it's incredible stressfull. Thank you all for your prayers and I hope our heavenly father will bless each and everyone of you.

Lord I lift up her mother to you and pray you resolve this issue and bring peace to the situation.

Upvote 0