Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters. I did not write on this forum for a long time. Maybe some of you remember me. I live in Europe. A lot of things have changed since my last post. I am not a single mother anymore, I got married on the last 4th of January. My husband is a devoted Christian and he is a Youth pastor in his church. We love each other. We are both in our 50s.

We are undergoing all the legal procedures in order to be reunited. It is a costly and complicated procedure but we want and must obey the law.
But recently my husband has been having troubles in his job. If he loses his job there won't be the conditions requested by the Government for us to be reunited. He has had health issues recently due to a terrible flu, too.

It is a struggle but we trust the Lord. I am trying to keep my faith strong but I cannot deny I am scared.
Please join us in prayer. Thank you in advance.

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Oh lord God our father, unravel events to put back together a stronger successes coming KayScarpettaFan's husband's way again. Please see sufficient reason for a speedy healthy healing from the flu for her husband so he can be repaired.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers to y'all! Let God answer your prayers to together once again; being there for each other with all his love and for everything in life to be a blessing. God Bless you and him!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Hi Kay, yes i remember you. Praying for you and your husband, for God to heal him and protect him, you, and your son too, and grant each of you extraordinary favor, and rain blessings down on each of you and your household like rain. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Let it rain.

iu

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You bless this couple's marriage, their relationship to one another and to You. May they trust in You and bless You regardless of their circumstances. May they experiencially know Your provision for their health, vocation, spiritual battles, and spiritually growth in You. Please guard and help them guard their marriage, and may it not be thwarted through a loss of health or job. Other things they may be in need of I ask You to provide according to Your own will as well. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

KayScarpettaFan

I trust You, Lord
Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I can understand your concern, friend. Know that I’ll be praying, asking the Lord to let His will be done in this situation. Grace and peace to you!

Thank you, brother. I am quite worried, but I trust the Lord. Your prayers are very appreciated.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KayScarpettaFan

I trust You, Lord
Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Prayers to y'all! Let God answer your prayers to together once again; being there for each other with all his love and for everything in life to be a blessing. God Bless you and him!

:heart: Hi Kay, yes i remember you. Praying for you and your husband, for God to heal him and protect him, you, and your son too, and grant each of you extraordinary favor, and rain blessings down on each of you and your household like rain. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Let it rain.

iu

Father, may You bless this couple's marriage, their relationship to one another and to You. May they trust in You and bless You regardless of their circumstances. May they experiencially know Your provision for their health, vocation, spiritual battles, and spiritually growth in You. Please guard and help them guard their marriage, and may it not be thwarted through a loss of health or job. Other things they may be in need of I ask You to provide according to Your own will as well. Amen.

I pray for holy angels to help and assist you in every way and that you will be reunited happily and do well.

Thank you dear brothers. It is good to see you again, Brinny and Lorica. Thanks again <3

Upvote 0