God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, can you say a prayer for me? I've been diagnosed with high blood pressure and borderline diabetes in the past couple of years. I'm on high blood pressure medication. I've been trying to control it better and have improved my diet. But, I've been experiencing other symptoms as of late that have me worried. Thanks for any and all prayers.

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying that your health improves greatly and that you find the needed tools to continue to improve over time. I'm also praying that others will be a blessing to you in this regard and you in turn will be a blessing to others.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, can you say a prayer for me? I've been diagnosed with high blood pressure and borderline diabetes in the past couple of years. I'm on high blood pressure medication. I've been trying to control it better and have improved my diet. But, I've been experiencing other symptoms as of late that have me worried. Thanks for any and all prayers.
There are medications which manage these conditions very well now. in addition to better eating habits and exercise. My 85 year old father has managed his conditions for 40 years now.

Praying for you, brother ...

Upvote 0