Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
My grandma is a breast cancer survivor, but has diabetes. She's 89 and had lost my grandfather in 2016. Her short term memory is practically gone. I've added Ginko tea to her diet, but man these doctors have her on tons and tons of pills. TONS. It's drug city over there and really what I want for her is to eat better, but my uncle is mentally ill and won't admit it. My aunt, please pray for her, has been being my grandmother's primary caregiver for years.

Please pray for my grandmother's healing. It's too much to handle how much she suffers on a day to day basis.

Basically her nutrition is horrible. I try and get her to eat healthier, but no one listens to me.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My grandma is a breast cancer survivor, but has diabetes. She's 89 and had lost my grandfather in 2016. Her short term memory is practically gone. I've added Ginko tea to her diet, but man these doctors have her on tons and tons of pills. TONS. It's drug city over there and really what I want for her is to eat better, but my uncle is mentally ill and won't admit it. My aunt, please pray for her, has been being my grandmother's primary caregiver for years.

Please pray for my grandmother's healing. It's too much to handle how much she suffers on a day to day basis.

Basically her nutrition is horrible. I try and get her to eat healthier, but no one listens to me.

:heart: Praying for your precious grandmother, and you too, and all who are surrounding her and involved in her life. Praying that God intervenes as only He can and that He protects her and that He defends her from any harm, and that the medication quandry is a'righted by God and that whatever is not needed or causes side-effects or harm, is removed. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God, I pray that you will heal makeajoyfulnoise100's grandmother. I pray that you will help with her care as well and will help her to eat a better diet. I pray that you will help makeajoyfulnoise100's aunt to be a better caregiver and that she will listen to makeajoyfulnoise100's please that she should have a better diet. In Jesus' name Amen.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Prayers offered to grandma . Does she have Meals of Wheels in her community?

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, help all of these people mentioned in this post. May they understand or have a better understanding of life, growing old, death, and the afterlife. May they trust in You first, and only use drugs as You would have them use them, not necessary as the medical field would like to dole them out or receive compensation for their use. May these people learn how to live for You, and learn how to prepare for the coming of the end of one's life. May they learn to understand that the main goal is not just living, but living well for You. May they remember that You have taught us about life (John 14:6; John 1:5; John 10:10; John 12:25), and that it eventually comes to a physical end for a time (Gen 5; Psalms 90:10; Psalms 90:12; Revelation 20:12-15; John 3:16). May they learn to live this life well, die well, and be well prepared to enter eternity. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0