Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm with her in the ER as I'm typing this,and I really need some prayers on her health. She's more stable than before but they had to admit her because of her heart condition.

I feel like I can't catch a break with life. Pray for me as well.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm with her in the ER as I'm typing this,and I really need some prayers on her health. She's more stable than before but they had to admit her because of her heart condition.

:praying: Praying for you and grandma. God bless you both.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi
you must be so lonely and frightened. I pray Jesus puts you and your beloved grandmother into his arms and Holy Spirit comforts you. Just say the Lord's Prayer with her.
I advise ask for the hospital chaplain to come pray with you. Just trust in our Lord that He knows best. Your grandmother may get better, she may not. But prayer for the strength, peace to cope with whatever happens. In prayer we humbly ask, we cannot demand. I pray right now with you, God be with you and give you amazing courage and great calm peace. No more fear. Xx

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi
you must be so lonely and frightened. I pray Jesus puts you and your beloved grandmother into his arms and Holy Spirit comforts you. Just say the Lord's Prayer with her.
I advise ask for the hospital chaplain to come pray with you. Just trust in our Lord that He knows best. Your grandmother may get better, she may not. But prayer for the strength, peace to cope with whatever happens. In prayer we humbly ask, we cannot demand. I pray right now with you, God be with you and give you amazing courage and great calm peace. No more fear. Xx
It is, the rest of my fam happened to travel out the country today, so I feel especially lonely. But I've been praying and been comforted by the Word so far so I'm not alone.

Im just weary, but I know that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

God bless you.xx

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Bless yer heart, and your grandma's heart, literally. Praying for your precious grandma, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is, the rest of my fam happened to travel out the country today, so I feel especially lonely. But I've been praying and been comforted by the Word so far so I'm not alone.

Im just weary, but I know that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

God bless you.xx
Indeed God will grant you all that you and your beloved grandmother need. X

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Father, I pray for this one, and their grandmother, for focus upon You who are the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, 2 Corinthians 1:3. I pray they both will entrust their minds, spirits, and bodies into Your care, calling upon You with thanksgiving, Philippians 4:6-7. I pray they will see Your caring answer to their prayers, and find adequate, able, and satisfying in that care for them. To Your glory and praise. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for @Mskriskris' grandmother. Bring peace and restoration to her body according to your lovingkindness toward her. Strengthen and encourage, @Mskriskris, as she bears this burden without her family to help at this time. Raise up friends and other believers to come alongside her to support her in spiritual and practical ways and help carry this load.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NurseAbigail

Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Dear Father In Heaven,
I pray for my sister and her grandmother. May you comfort her and heal her grandmother. May her grandmother's heart stabilize, normalize those heart rhythms. May there be no complications. May all lab work results stabilize. Protect them both and provide for their needs. Give wisdom to the healthcare team. Renew the strength of my sis and her grandmother. May they both lean on Your strength during these trying times, may they feel Your presence for You promised to never leave or forsake. Thank You, that You are the Great Physician, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear Father In Heaven,
I pray for my sister and her grandmother. May you comfort her and heal her grandmother. May her grandmother's heart stabilize, normalize those heart rhythms. May there be no complications. May all lab work results stabilize. Protect them both and provide for their needs. Give wisdom to the healthcare team. Renew the strength of my sis and her grandmother. May they both lean on Your strength during these trying times, may they feel Your presence for You promised to never leave or forsake. Thank You, that You are the Great Physician, in Jesus name, amen.

Amen. God will never forsake those who humbly pray to Him. X

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums