New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my father, he's having pain around his heart and he's going through some very tough times since last year and up until now. Please pray for him. Also, my mom is going through some type of mid life crisis and has treated him poorly. Please pray for the Lord to restore my mother's mind. Thank you

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my father, he's having pain around his heart and he's going through some very tough times since last year and up until now. Please pray for him. Also, my mom is going through some type of mid life crisis and has treated him poorly. Please pray for the Lord to restore my mother's mind. Thank you
Praying ...

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord remove the pain and heal Jeremy444777's father.Lord help him to overcome the tough times and bless your name, We also pray for Jeremy444777's mom, restore her mind and let her stop treating her husband poorly and bless her live. Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Ann93

Apr 30, 2018
New York
✟14,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry that your parents are having some problems. I will pray for all of you. Remember that God is faithful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums