not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Me and persons within my family have to deal with constant threats to our lives daily. Persons who are trying to take away my life and harm persons within my family includes persons in the military in Jamaica, a lot of military persons, police persons in Jamaica, persons around me who know me (neighbours, former classmates, former friends), persons that I happen to come across in life (former coworkers etc). Persons who are involved in abusing me, trafficking me etc have also set up mobs of people who threaten me and my family constantly, prominent persons from foreign countries also are a threat to my safety etc. There are even persons within my own family who have threatened me and who wants me dead.

Things are so bad that when I kept asking for prayer on a Christian website I was accused of spamming, but I was not trying to spam or anything, it is just that I face constant threats every day and as such need prayer frequently.

Last edited:

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Me and persons within my family have to deal with constant threats to our lives daily.

Have you ever read Psalms 91? That chapter is very useful when people threaten your life. God has promised that not even one hair on your head will be harmed if you shelter yourself with the Lord. Another tactic is to overcome evil with good. You can pray that these people get healed so they don't act that way any more.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your prayers. Yes I know Psalms 91, I haven't read it in a while though. Thanks for reminding me.

The reason why I know the persons are after me because Jesus Christ has shown me through dreams that persons within the military and other persons are trying to harm me. I cannot trust anybody.

Upvote 0

AllDayFaith

Sep 15, 2018
Spring Hill
Visit site
✟76,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Jesus Christ has shown me through dreams that persons within the military and other persons are trying to harm me. I cannot trust anybody.

The enemy is trying to destroy all of us, you are not alone in your struggles. But you have to realize that the enemy can NEVER harm you. Breathe east knowing that you are safe. I pray for your safety in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0