M.A.
✟520,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My cat is very sick, not very responsive, and barely walking around the house. It's been days since he has consumed any food. I can't afford vet bills. I can hear his cries sometimes. Please pray for a miracle healing. Thank you :heart:

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father, hallowed be thy name, by kingdom come thy will be done as in earth as it is in heaven. Give me today my daily bread and forgive me my debts as I forgive my debtors. Lead me not into sin but deliver me from evil. For thine is the power and glory forever more.

And Father I thank you for the abundance of furry friends here on planet Earth to comfort and bring joy in this present world, especially in times such as these. I pray healing and health for this gentleman's cat in Jesus name. I pray for a miracle healing, many more years, and restoration, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: ChildofGod222
Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My heart goes out to you. I lost my cat several years ago and it was not easy. I pray for a miracle. That God restores his health. I pray that God has mercy on your cat and turns the situation around. In Jesus name, Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: ChildofGod222
Upvote 0