• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayers for my daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Spiritual Intercessor, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Spiritual Intercessor

Spiritual Intercessor New Member

+16
    United States
    Baptist
    Divorced
    My youngest daughter told me about 2 days ago that she has fallen out of love for her husband. She says she still loves him but not "in love" with him. He did something a few years ago which involved another woman, in fact this is not the first time but was the last since he has really tried to change when she threatened to leave him. Although she has prayed about it, she is having so much difficulty getting past what happened and is constantly depressed. I can tell she is extremely unhappy. She met him when she was 13 and "liked" him very well at that age but they did not start dating until she was 18 (she is 25 now). He is 5 or 6 years older than her. Their marriage has other problems but I won't go into them here. She needs prayer to find it in her heart to somehow fall in love with him over again and he needs prayers to understand her feelings and frustrations in that and other areas as well. They are both good people and I love him like my own son. I forgave him for what he did and I guess I feel she should be able to as well. I really would hate to see their marriage end and lose him as my son-n-law.

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,491
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your daughter and you too. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Aleksandros

Aleksandros Active Member

+503
    India
    Christian
    Single
    The pain, hurt, and other things may have caused her love to dim. This doesn't have to be the end; they can work out their problems over time and the love may return.

Encourage them to seek help, perhaps?

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. Spiritual Intercessor

+16
    United States
    Baptist
    Divorced
    Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. Spiritual Intercessor

+16
    United States
    Baptist
    Divorced
    Thank you for your advice. I have encouraged them to seek help and they did but unfortunately to no avail. I have encouraged her to speak to her pastor but she says her mind is made up to leave and she doesn't want to hear people telling her that God wouldn't want her to leave. She is very confused and I am just at a loss at what to say to her to help encourage her to work on it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. Aleksandros

Aleksandros Active Member

+503
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Remind her that there's no remarriage for a Christian. Perhaps they should spend time apart, without divorcing, and see if things get better. Sometimes just letting things cool off and taking a break works as a good reset.

This is really a shame. I'll pray for sure. Poor girl. :(

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,491
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: You are most welcome, continuing to pray (((hug)))

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  8. macek

macek Well-Known Member

+796
    Slovenia
    Christian
    Single
    Will pray for your daughter and her husband. For her to forgive and heal and for him to repent and seek forgiveness. Continue to support them and may God bless you and your family in Jesus name.

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,775
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This is very hard on you, the daughter and all involved, my heart goes out to you all, I will be lifting this need up in prayer before the Lord, may all hearts heal in Jesus name and HIS will be done in all things. :prayer:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  10. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,775
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to CF :wave: :prayer:

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  11. Star Dancer

Star Dancer Well-Known Member

+2,199
    Calvary Chapel
    Widowed
    Praying for your daughter :prayer:

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  12. Truthfrees

Truthfrees Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,894
    Word of Faith
    praying

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  13. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,891
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and upon the entire family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule