southern Illinois
✟28,483.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Early Wednesday morning my uncle passed away due to emphysema and a collapsed lung. He had been sick for a long time, but that sometimes doesn't make it any easier. Could you please remember my Aunt in prayer. She has got a lot to deal with, from making the arrangements, having him moved from Atlanta to Illinois, and then dealing with being alone for the first time in a really really long time.

Daisysqueaks

Thank You for Your blessings, Lord
Sep 20, 2004
Missouri
✟10,528.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift up Phil's aunt up tonight. You know her pain and sorrow in this difficult time. I ask that you comfort her and let her know that you are there with her. Give her strength to get through. You are might and faithful, in Jesus' Name~Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Phil's aunt that she would be able to cope with all the arrangements she needs to make, that she would have help, and that you would comfort her in her loss. Please be her anchor during this time and in the time to come. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

JWA

Jan 3, 2006
Northeast Indiana
✟16,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Phil413 said:
Early Wednesday morning my uncle passed away due to emphysema and a collapsed lung. He had been sick for a long time, but that sometimes doesn't make it any easier. Could you please remember my Aunt in prayer. She has got a lot to deal with, from making the arrangements, having him moved from Atlanta to Illinois, and then dealing with being alone for the first time in a really really long time.

Lifting your aunt in prayer:prayer: . May God bless you brother and your family during this difficult time.

Upvote 0
M

mhoward55

Phil413 said:
Father please bless and help this lady thru all this. Would you please guide her and be with her, so she is not lonley.

Thank you father, in the name of your son, Jesus
amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums