Georgetown, TX
✟15,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I, as a man, am looking for a social network, a place to call my own, that encourages faith. Where prayers can be requested, prayed upon, and answered in the seamless manner that all social networks seem to run with. I have been on the other social networks, and I just don't want the drama that undoubtedly drags me down to that level. I want to be built up, I want a social network for men that brings us closer to faith, but also has all the other cool stuff guys like to do: in a Faith setting. If anyone else agrees, let me know. You can just email me with "Agree" in the subject line, or send my an email with your thoughts. - brokertom@gmail.com. I am really trying to search out to see if there is something we can do about this.
Thomas

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I, as a man, am looking for a social network, a place to call my own, that encourages faith. Where prayers can be requested, prayed upon, and answered in the seamless manner that all social networks seem to run with. I have been on the other social networks, and I just don't want the drama that undoubtedly drags me down to that level. I want to be built up, I want a social network for men that brings us closer to faith, but also has all the other cool stuff guys like to do: in a Faith setting. If anyone else agrees, let me know. You can just email me with "Agree" in the subject line, or send my an email with your thoughts. - brokertom@gmail.com. I am really trying to search out to see if there is something we can do about this.
Thomas
I'd say you found your social and Christian network Tom. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thomas

God bless you saint.

I agree with what you said. Prayer is intergal and faith a requirement. In fact these 2 are strength.

Let us know the outcome or if i can do anything cheers

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will meet this need that has been expressed here. I pray that You not only meet the need but produce the ministry between men that is spoken of. May men be blessed because of Your answers to these particular prayers, and may they grow nearer to You. May this be a seed that grows into a strong and beautiful tree. All to Your glory, and for the good of many people. Amen.

Upvote 0