Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Calling all prayer warriors! (See Below) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"When Michael was ill this summer one of the possible diagnoses was that he might have a heart problem. My son & daughter-in-law took him to a pediatric cardiologist who said he thinks that Michael has a hole in his heart. He decided to have Michael wear a heart monitor, keep up with his normal activities and see what results they get. So I am asking for prayer for Michael that everything is okay and there won’t be anymore need for concern. Prayer is powerful!

I thank you ahead of time for any prayers you lift up for him and, of course, his parents!"

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, Michael, healing, for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about Michael’s heart problem, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for them, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and restore him to health, according to His will. Grace ad peace to you and your family, friend.

Upvote 0