• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayers for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by *Light*, Jan 21, 2019.

1. *Light*

*Light* Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Prayer Warriors and The Family of God,

I have a special prayer request regarding my ministry. My ministry deals primarily with spiritual discernment; and this spiritual gift is one of the most needed within the Body of Christ today as 95% or more of professing Christians have been handed over to a reprobate mind through the working of Satan and his agents of darkness. (cf. Hos. 14:9; 1 Cor. 2:14; 12:10; 14:29; Col. 2:8; 1 Thess. 5:21; Heb. 4:12; 5:14; 1 Jn. 2:27; 4:1).

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but [TRY THE SPIRITS] whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

Sadly, nearly all false converts are only interested in what tickles their ears rather than what is needed to help them in the area of maturing spiritually. Such men and women who profess Christ as their Lord do just the opposite; and never take the time to *search* the scriptures daily, whether those things were so (John 5:39; Acts 17:11). Every member within the Body of Christ is commanded to try every spirit so as to NOT be deceived by the wiles of false teachers, false prophets, and wolves in sheep clothing (Grk. "dokimazo" ; [imperative mood] -- i.e., to examine something to see if it is genuine or true).

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:12-13)

Thank You in Advance!

God Bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,048
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray for spiritual discernment for your ministry and that it is blessed.

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,146
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless this prayer request and light, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

4. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,571
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    prayers

5. *Light*

*Light* Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I am extremely appreciative to every one of you for enhancing the power of prayers within the Body of Christ. I am absolutely 100% certain that those who have prayed for me will have their prayers come to pass in the Lord's perfect timing.

God Bless!

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,922
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for the growth of discernment through the Holy Spirit.

7. *Light*

*Light* Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you for praying for my ministry; and I thank God already for bringing your prayers to come to pass even before its fulfillment.

In Christ,
    *Light*

8. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,370
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Amen and I stand in agreement with you, The Bereans searched the scriptures daily to see if what was being taught was in fact truth and we should as well. 90% of people just eat what is fed to them in today's "church's" without discerning whether it aligns with the scriptural truth or not.
    Bless You