vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear folks, thanks to the many kind souls who have been praying for my friend Marie who is in an abusive marriage. God is faithful and I do believe your prayers are precious and protect her. Please continue to lift her up in prayer for protection and for new ways to be opened for her. Please also pray for her husband that God will give him a new heart and he will become the person Christ has called him to be.

Thank you dear saints of God.

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Lord please bless this sister as she stays faithful and upholds your covenant. Father we ask for protection for her and Lord that you will find the best solution to this situation. Father let her find favor with her husband, let her look to you and stand firm on your promises. Please give her Strength and Wisdom, Peace and Joy. In Jesus Name amen

Reactions: vcs
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear folks, thanks to the many kind souls who have been praying for my friend Marie who is in an abusive marriage. God is faithful and I do believe your prayers are precious and protect her. Please continue to lift her up in prayer for protection and for new ways to be opened for her. Please also pray for her husband that God will give him a new heart and he will become the person Christ has called him to be.

Thank you dear saints of God.

lifting Marie up to our Abba (((hug)))

Reactions: vcs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God thank You for it is said that all our prayers are answered but in Your timing and accordcing to thy Will. I pray for a prayer cover to surround Marie and ask that You will protect her from abuse and harm. LORD work on the husband's heart and soften it, In Jesus Name, I ask, Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.