Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
“But to you who hear I say, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. " --Luke 6

The crimes against humanity are indescribable in North Korea, and international complexities make it difficult to do anything about it. This means one thing: Prayer is the answer. Doo you really believe that God's mercy is for everyone? Ask it upon Kim Jong Un. Do you really believe that God can pull people through the worst of situations? Pray for Him to pull people out of the dehumanizing conditions of North Korea.

Pray earnestly, pray often, for the conversions of tyrants all around the world, for freedom for all the captives, for God to free the people who have never heard of anything beyond this world. Fast for them, offer up Masses for that nation; God has given us far too powerful of spiritual tools for us to not use them for great atrocities such as this.

And here's a startling article on North Korea's Christian past: North Korea: A hotbed of … Christianity?

Lord, bless us all, help us to see the potential for conversion in all those who reflect Your love the least!

"And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’"

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People like Kim Jong Un usually remind me of Manassah in 2Ch 33, Lord. What You did with Manassah, You could do with Kim Jong Un if he would be receptive to You. I pray that You would set things in motion spiritually that would give him that opportunity. What a testimony to Your power and glory that would be to the world if he were to turn to Christ in visible repentance before the world, and turn from his evil ways. Lord, You are far beyond what we could ever imagine. I call upon You to work in Kim's life in a way that would revolutionize North Korea, and the world. To Your glory. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People like Kim Jong Un usually remind me of Manassah in 2Ch 33, Lord. What You did with Manassah, You could do with Kim Jong Un if he would be receptive to You. I pray that You would set things in motion spiritually that would give him that opportunity. What a testimony to Your power and glory that would be to the world if he were to turn to Christ in visible repentance before the world, and turn from his evil ways. Lord, You are far beyond what we could ever imagine. I call upon You to work in Kim's life in a way that would revolutionize North Korea, and the world. To Your glory. Amen.
Mannassa was outside the camp, at the altar away from holocaust. A very good prayer.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for kim jong un , and sll of north korea, please work in their lives snd set them free from darkness. Let bless them shine in them and redeem them. Lord we bind the power of darkness in kim jong un , please touch him and bless him to know and worship you. Please bless, in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0