Violagirl

Dec 22, 2013
✟24,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I've been with my current employer for four years now and am ready for a change. While I'm grateful for the experiences I've had, I've dealt with several work hardships that have caused me a lot of stress and sorrow. I work as a supervisor in a retail setting and am currently searching for jobs with healthcare companies and organizations. Recently I applied for two jobs with Be The Match, an organization that helps patients match with bone marrow donors and am really hoping to hear back soon. Please pray that I hear back and am offered an interview as I really need to make a change in my career life.

Second, I'm asking for prayers in dealing with a difficult coworker at my job. Part of my job is to make sure employees are coming in time for their shifts, doing their work, and turning in their availability on time for when we need them to work more hours. This coworker who does scheduling at my work asked me to talk to one employee in general who only offered a limited number of hours that they could work and when I spoke with him, he let me know that he could not provide any more hours. This coworker can be very disrespectful and upset when things don't go the way he wants them to. I've emailed this coworker to pass on the information that this employee gave me and am worried about them giving me a bad time at work on Monday about it. Please pray that they are respectful to me about it and that they do not give me a hard time about it. Thank you for you your time everyone. :praying:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,706.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I cannot know if the donor place will be a good job for you or not. But I pray for that, or something better in due time. As for your current work situation and the difficult employee, I pray you are given wisdom, peace and right treatment from all involved. (I bet that difficult employee doesn't last long.)

Upvote 0