Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

We need to lift up Iran in prayer! After several months of protests the Iranian government just agreed to abolish the hated morality police, which is a tremendous victory for the Iranian people and for human rights, however the laws making wearing of the hijab (muslim headscarf) for iranian women are still on the books and have not been repealed. The Iranian government has agreed to review these laws in the next 15 days, we need to pray that these laws will be overturned and for freedom for Iranian women!

Lord God I lift up the nation of Iran to You and I pray for Your intervention in the current situation and I pray that these laws regarding the hijab would be struck down and overturned! I pray for freedom for the Iranian people and also Iranian women! I pray for salvation for all of the people of Iran and deliverance from Islam! I also pray for conviction on Mahmood Ahmadinejad and the ayatollah of Iran and for their salvation and deliverance from Islam! I pray for all Christians in Iran and also all missionaries operating in the country in secret that there would be a hedge of protection around them and that they would not be harmed in any way and that You would send Your angels to protect and keep them, I also pray for wisdom and revelation and that You would show them exactly what to do. I pray for a bountiful harvest of souls for You through their ministry and that everyone who they come in contact with that does not know You would come to know You as their Lord and Savior, I also pray that everyone who they come in contact with that needs a healing would receive a healing touch from You, a healing touch in their bodies! I pray for blinders on the eyes of everyone around them that would seek to do them harm and that they would not attract the attention of the authorities and that their cover would not be blow. I pray for supernatural provision for all Christians in Iran according to Your riches and glory and that they would lack for nothing, and I also pray for their dream jobs with a high salary. I claim the nation of Iran and the Iranian people for the kingdom of God in Jesus' name!