Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I attended a popular worship band called Redrocks Worship. I had a great time. While I was there they made an announcement that they enjoy what they do but there is so much more to worshipping our God than four walls and a sound system. And they brought up some bad news that there is 400 million people in India who still never heard of Jesus because India is so strict with their beliefs and persecutes anyone found practicing christianity. So I want to ask for prayers over there that God maybe break their religious wall and grant them the opportunity to hear the gospel that they rightfully deserve to hear in these last days. And to protect the people that desire to spread the gospel over there.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
iu

:heart: Praying in agreement for India and all of the people of India, and all of the leaders, and in particular for our brothers and sisters in Christ in India, that God will protect them and strengthen and sustain them, as they stand in God, against tremendous odds and hardships and persecution. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been praying for a spiritual breakthrough in the country of India ever since traveling around there in 1999. These are some of the things I pray. I am joining WITH you.

Matt 9:35-38 Jesus went through all the towns & villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom & healing every disease & sickness.

36When He saw the crowds, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were harassed & helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then He said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore PRAY EARNESTLY to the Lord of the harvest, to send (thrust) out workers into His harvest.”

Luke 10:1-12 After this, the Lord appointed seventy others & sent them two by two ahead of Him to every town & place He was about to visit. And He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.

3Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. Carry no purse or bag or sandals. Do not greet anyone along the road. Whatever house you enter, begin by saying, ‘Peace to this house.’

6If a man of peace is there, your peace will rest on him; if not, it will return to you. Stay at the same house, eating & drinking whatever you are offered. For the worker is worthy of his wages. Do not move around from house to house.

8If you enter a town & they welcome you, eat whatever is set before you. Heal the sick who are there & tell them, ‘The kingdom of God is near you.’

10But if you enter a town & they do not receive you, go into the streets and declare, 11‘Even the dust of your town that clings to our feet, we wipe off as a testimony against you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God is near.’ 12I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.

John 4:34-42 Jesus explained, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me & to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still 4 months until the harvest’? I tell you, lift up your eyes & look at the fields, for they are ripe for harvest.

36Already the reaper draws his wages & gathers a crop FOR ETERNAL LIFE, so that the sower & the reaper may rejoice together. For in this case the saying ‘One sows & another reaps’ is true. I sent you to reap what you have not worked for; others have done the hard work & now you have taken up their labor.”

39Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in Jesus because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” So when the Samaritans came to Him, they asked Him to stay with them & He stayed two days.

41And many more believed because of His message. They said to the woman, “We now believe not only because of your words; we have heard for ourselves & we know that this man truly is the Savior of the world.”

Mark 3:22-27 The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul” & “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”

23And He called them to Himself & began speaking to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? “If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. “If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.

26“If Satan has risen up against himself & is divided, he cannot stand, but he is finished! “But no one can ENTER the strong man’s house & plunder his PROPERTY UNLESS--he first BINDS the strong man & THEN he will plunder his house.

I Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We tear (pull) down argumentative reasonings & every elevated presumption set up AGAINST the knowledge of God & we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Luke 18:1-8 Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray & not to lose heart, saying, “In a certain city there was a judge who did not fear God & did not respect man.

3There was a widow in that city & she KEPT COMING TO HIM saying, ‘Give me legal protection from my opponent.’ For a while he was unwilling; but afterward he said to himself, ‘Even though I do not fear God nor respect man, yet because this widow keeps coming to me, I will give her legal protection, otherwise by continually coming she will wear me out.’”

6And the Lord said, “Hear what the unrighteous judge said; now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day & night & will He delay long over them? “I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find FAITH on the earth?”

'Ask & it will be given you, seek & you will find, knock & the door will be opened to you.'

I Cor 16:9 For a great & effective door has opened to me & there are many adversaries.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,816.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It is my understanding, from someone on this website who comes from India, that India has laws to protect religious freedom. These are not always supported, though. Further, different non Christian religious groups in India are well known for having persecuted Christians in India, so believers there surely do need prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums