US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to come to the chapel to pray for the request of homeopathy to heal. I just wanted to bring this to the chapel for prayer. I was very damaged by a homeopathy product I took a couple of years ago which caused me chronic pain that I still suffer with. The product was caused Ignatia Amara. I was terrified by the chronic pain it caused me and homeopaths were unable to help me with my reaction. I know Homeopathy will become more popular in the future and I want to pray that the label on the product becomes correct, which is that it is not a vitamin, nor supplement, but instead energy medicine. Energy medicine is more powerful than vitamins and supplements and can stay in your body for years. I also want to pray that homeopathy is marketed safer and that homeopaths become more aware of the reactions that can occur and how to heal them.

Attachments

• homeopathy.jpg
    homeopathy.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying that people stop using homeopathy, because it's a giant scam.
There are still physical reactions caused by homeopathy. The dilution can still effect the body in an energetic manner. I have read babies have died after taking homeopathy.

Upvote 0