Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my friend Heath. He had a brain tumor that was removed. He is now going through aggressive treatment. Pray for him, his wife, and his wonderful new daughter.

Jesus, we need you. :liturgy::crossrc::liturgy:

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my friend Heath. He had a brain tumor that was removed. He is now going through aggressive treatment. Pray for him, his wife, and his wonderful new daughter.

I will pray for Heath and his wife and daughter.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for your friend Heath, and his precious wife, his precious new daughter, and you too. God bless you for lifting each one up in prayer (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: SaNcTaMaRiA
Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s really kind of you to reach out for prayers. I’ll be praying for your friend, asking our Heavenly Father to surround him with His peace and comfort during this time. Be assured of my prayers for his wife and daughter, too. May God bless you as you place your trust in Him.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for the health and recovery of Heath. May people come to know that Your "hand" will have been placed upon him. By this, may they want that same hand to continue to be upon him and them also, blessing physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. Be with his family, and provide for them in the areas of need they all have. May they come to know that is You that does this providing out of Your love for them, and with eternal purposes in mind. Amen.

Upvote 0