Prayers for granddaughter, re business venture and gall bladder.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,153.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My granddaughter will be talking to someone from the banking world about financing a play cafe in a trendy part of an old city. A play cafe is a place where you present activities for children, have some snacks and drinks for them and the parents - and more. Such ventures have been very successful in other cities. Please pray for her to have favor with those who can help her get the funds she needs. She has done her homework big time, but still do pray for her to have wisdom and insight and holy angels to guide and help her, favor from those who can help, and that all goes great.

Also, she has a large gallstone. She has more confidence in the medical model that I do. I got rid of gallstones through things like Stone Free and liver flushes and of course would prefer her to try those and avoid surgery. Please pray that she will do whatever the Father wants, and that she will be whole and healthy.

Last edited:

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that she will do whatever the Father wants, and that she will be whole and healthy.

Amen. What a crucial time in her life. Thank you for sharing your prayer request with us.

Upvote 0