North Carolina
✟7,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've made mistakes in my marriage and haven't always been a present father for my children. I want them both to have a relationship with Christ, but my oldest seems to go against everything I hold dear. My wife seems to encourage her and it has lead to some hardships/hurt for me as I grieve the situation. Please pray that God will bring healing, clarity, and His presence to our family.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've made mistakes in my marriage and haven't always been a present father for my children. I want them both to have a relationship with Christ, but my oldest seems to go against everything I hold dear. My wife seems to encourage her and it has lead to some hardships/hurt for me as I grieve the situation. Please pray that God will bring healing, clarity, and His presence to our family.

I always prayed for them why my wife was pregnant. What they would be like and the promises of God. I did this.. just something I wanted to do. There is so much I didn't do after that allot of Christians do. I was lol just think about this the other day. No they are like any other kids. I say all this lol to say this. The other day thinking about them knowing Christ.. granted when they were young they asked believed. But today one would wonder looking at how they live. What I did very early when they were babies.. I had to be mom and dad.. I got the bond so.. that worry was amped up. What I did was I gave them .. I gave them to the Father.. to Christ. So just the other day thinking about them and salvation and.. there is NO WORRY what so every. No its so strange.. and them I am in those moments reminded I gave them to Him.. man I am NOT taking that back lol.

I believe on the lord Jesus Christ and my whole house is saved. I know that verse I take it just as its written. " Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"

So we all agree and we know the Father hears us. We know He loves them far more then we ever could. He said once if you were bind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains. So many today are blind. So be at peace. If we take it and we worry .. what is He to do? So give it to Him.. man its why we cast ALL our cares on Him because we were never meant to handle all this.. HE DOES! Its that faith that trust He will get it done! He will.. your FATHER hello is GOD and He NEVER loses.

Upvote 0