✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello,

Please pray for me I suffer from a eating disorder and need prayers for healing. I also have OCD and depersonalization. I know my eating disorder is holding me back from doing all that I can in this life. It is really affecting my health. Please pray for help in these areas. I want to be used by God and do His will on this Earth. I want to get rid of all disobedience in my life and have a life completey surrendered and dedicated to God. I want a soft, compassionate heart that will love others as the Bible commands. I don't want my will, but His. I know I cannot do all the I need to for God with this eating problem. Please pray for help and strength. I want to climb out of this pit and live for Jesus in all aspects of my life. I need Him and cannot live without Him.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello,

Please pray for me I suffer from a eating disorder and need prayers for healing. I also have OCD and depersonalization. I know my eating disorder is holding me back from doing all that I can in this life. It is really affecting my health. Please pray for help in these areas. I want to be used by God and do His will on this Earth. I want to get rid of all disobedience in my life and have a life completey surrendered and dedicated to God. I want a soft, compassionate heart that will love others as the Bible commands. I don't want my will, but His. I know I cannot do all the I need to for God with this eating problem. Please pray for help and strength. I want to climb out of this pit and live for Jesus in all aspects of my life. I need Him and cannot live without Him.

:heart: Praying for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

Amen & Amen! Praying for you!

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I received great healing through prayer for the same issues a month ago and my recovery has been amazing! Accept the healing and don't be afraid to let go of the things that hold you down. I am praying for you, have courage and strength :twohearts:

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will see how to have victory over the eating disorder. I pray they will treat it as part of the spiritual battle that it obviously is. I pray that they would gather the information needed to fight the battle, information about the enemy, how the enemy fights, what the enemy's objectives are, and how to prepare for the warfare, how to resist the devil, and how to fight the fight to win. May they dedicate themselves (like Churchill) to fight in all arenas (land, air, sea... privately, publicly, now, not waiting for New Year's Day. May they be willing to go through the pain and suffering it takes to get in shape spiritually, and to endure the sufferings of spiritual battle. May they seek some allies to fight with them against the enemy. May You help them stay focused on the objectives, focused on the finish line, and not looking around at what's behind them, or who is in the grandstands. Ephesians 6:10-20; Hebrews 12:1-2. Amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your struggles, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Are you seeing a therapist? If you haven’t been seeing one, I strongly suggest that you do. God’s best to you, friend!

Upvote 0