Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I need a deliverance right now. I am having bad visions and stuff. Don't give me instructions on how to do one, there's a rule about that, at least on the public forums. Just pray for me.

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I need a deliverance right now. I am having bad visions and stuff. Don't give me instructions on how to do one, there's a rule about that, at least on the public forums. Just pray for me.

What kind of bad vision and what kind of deliverance?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,604.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It is written: "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind." I now speak to your mind strength and power to renounce those bad visions and to think thoughts of love, beauty, and the good things of God, and that it be transformed to that of Christ.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Icebear, how can anyone not love Icebear. Icebear always says "Icebear" in the third person. Someone once said to me that people get their nicks from their heart, which I already felt was true...

Fear is something I often have to deal with, as part of interacting with Heaven. I am a mere mortal man. The imagination can run wild, and if death can cause a strong shot of adrenaline in people, how much more that of the matters of Heaven?

Trust God and hold to the words of Jesus that give promises according to the thoughts of your heart.

Belief also means trust, the two words are interchangeable.

If we do as Jesus says, we can count on Jesus doing as He says He will.

So, forgive and be merciful in your view of others, and if you already do, remember the promises.

Upvote 0