Feb 18, 2008
✟28,562.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray for me. I battle with mental illness and although I am doing all that I feel I should - taking my medication, seeing my psychiatrist once a month, praying, reading uplifting Christian literature, etc - the anxiety is sometimes overwhelming to the point of a panic attack in the safety of my own home. I live in South-Africa, which, as many of you might know, is a violent country with so many broken people resorting to crime just to try to survive.

I have a steady day job, a good online marketing business, wonderful family and friends, everybody at Church is supportive, but my mind is so fragmented with memories of psychological abuse, it's like a constant barrage of horrid memories in my mind. Please pray that my abusers will stop tormenting me unknowingly with these memories and never again willfully by entering my life either physically or via the Internet.

Please pray that I myself will become the person God wishes to be, and be of no trouble to others. Thank you, and bless you. :groupray:

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Please pray for me. I battle with mental illness and although I am doing all that I feel I should - taking my medication, seeing my psychiatrist once a month, praying, reading uplifting Christian literature, etc - the anxiety is sometimes overwhelming to the point of a panic attack in the safety of my own home. I live in South-Africa, which, as many of you might know, is a violent country with so many broken people resorting to crime just to try to survive.

I have a steady day job, a good online marketing business, wonderful family and friends, everybody at Church is supportive, but my mind is so fragmented with memories of psychological abuse, it's like a constant barrage of horrid memories in my mind. Please pray that my abusers will stop tormenting me unknowingly with these memories and never again willfully by entering my life either physically or via the Internet.

Please pray that I myself will become the person God wishes to be, and be of no trouble to others. Thank you, and bless you. :groupray:
praying for you in Jesus' name to have all you asked

Upvote 0
Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
2Corinthians 1:3-11, Psalm 56:8, Psalm 112:4,6, Psalm119:50,52,92,93,107, Isaiah 61:1-3, Psalm 68:19, Psalm 121:1,2,3,7, Psalm 30:11, Psalm 115:3-8, Psalm 107:41, Psalm
116:6-9, Psalm 22:24, Psalm 94:13,17-19, Psalm 142:2,3, Romans 15:13, Psalm 50:15,
Psalm 54:7, Psalm 34:6,17,18,19, Psalm 69, Psalm 37:24,39, Psalm 46:1, Psalm 30:11,
31:6-10, Psalm 62, Psalm 6, Psalm 84:5,6, Psalm 147:3,6, Psalm 4:1,16-18, Psalm 7:6, Psalm
12:8,9,10, Lamentations 3:1-66

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your freedom from this bondage in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Keep the faith and remind the devil of his future and that YOU ARE more than a conqueror for those that are in Christ Jesus. Speak the written word of God out loud satan cannot stand the word of God and that is your weapon my friend, GOD BLESS :prayer::prayer:

PRAYING !!!

1f8e92ce052fa232289e972937c7d6e6.jpg

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, as long as you are still thinking about them they will always be tormenting you. I have found it helps to get off that hamster wheel. It takes time to train your mind to not think about something you may have any such obsession with. But you can do it with practice! When I learned how to do that - it took about a month - I found I had even forgiven the ones who hurt me, though that was not even my goal.

I pray for your healing.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying precious (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

user385

Oct 8, 2016
New York City
✟36,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have prayed that God will comfort you, that He will help you to comprehend the love that He has for you and that He will heal you from the effects of the abuse. I have prayed that He will help you find healing that can only come from Him in the relationships with others that He has given you, in your work and in every good thing that He has given you. I think that you might find some of the words you are needing to hear in the book of Ecclesiastes.

Upvote 0