PRAYERS for ALL weight loss surgery complications

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I spend time on learning about the weight loss surgeries out there, visiting various boards and posts about them. While most are successful, PLENTY go with severe complications on their journey, and some do die from this. I wanted to start a post of prayer for those who are suffering, or even hospitalized.

Lord please i lift all my brothers and sisters up to you who are undergoing this surgery or already have, and keep them safe from harm. Those that are dealing with complications lord, please help them, take away their pain and what underlying problem they may have. They are attempting to improve their life here on earth and truly some need you to carry them through this journey. Lord please make this surgery for them one that is an healthy event, with a healthy long term affect. Let them know they are loved and answer their prayers of help. Also, help their loved ones to understand what is going on and to stay strong when they are called upon. Thank you lord for all that you do, and all that you are. We love you, in jesus name...amen

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I spend time on learning about the weight loss surgeries out there, visiting various boards and posts about them. While most are successful, PLENTY go with severe complications on their journey, and some do die from this. I wanted to start a post of prayer for those who are suffering, or even hospitalized.

Lord please i lift all my brothers and sisters up to you who are undergoing this surgery or already have, and keep them safe from harm. Those that are dealing with complications lord, please help them, take away their pain and what underlying problem they may have. They are attempting to improve their life here on earth and truly some need you to carry them through this journey. Lord please make this surgery for them one that is an healthy event, with a healthy long term affect. Let them know they are loved and answer their prayers of help. Also, help their loved ones to understand what is going on and to stay strong when they are called upon. Thank you lord for all that you do, and all that you are. We love you, in jesus name...amen
Catholic.gif
Amen

Upvote 0