• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayers for a wicked stranger

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by StarryEyedShoeGazer, Sep 19, 2019.

1. StarryEyedShoeGazer

StarryEyedShoeGazer Member

+354
    Christian
    Private
    Hi prayer warriors,

Today when I was on the bus a man was staring at me and licking his lips.
    Could we please pray for this man's salvation - that he would repent and become a force for good in society and treat all women with the respect they deserve.

Also, for me - that when this happens I won't internalize it but instead grow stronger in my sense of dignity and sanctity instead of somehow feeling diminished by someone else's wickedness.

Thanks in advance!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,813
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless StarryEyedShoeGazer, and this prayer request. Lord let you work in this man and let him respect ladies and not cause troubles. Lord take out his wickedness , and bless with your character. Lord bless this man, mentioned in prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

3. ajcarey

ajcarey Active Member

+301
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    All great things to pray for. Your approach and attitude towards what happened is also sober, reasonable, and overall godly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. now faith

now faith Veteran Supporter

+1,337
    Word of Faith
    Married
    Praying in agreement, for God to move on this persons life.
    That God Will show his love,and in this the person will look upon others as God looks at us.
    We pray for our enemy's, and forgive their trespasses.
    For those in the Body of Christ we know there is no condemnation, as we walk in the Spirit and not after the flesh.
    In Jesus holy Name Amen