United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
joanne2 said:
I have had back sergary and need prayers for a quick recovery I am still unable to do much but am paying and know the LORD HAS A PLAN FOR ME I have to be patient
pray for my husband that his tests results do not come back not good
Joanne2

Lord help Joanne to recover and that she will heal physically, mentally, and emotionally. Help her to be patient and that her husband will heal as well. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I agree with this sister in prayer in her faith in you to see her through her recovery. Please let her recovery go well and quick. Let her physical therapy be positive and get her mobile again. I also pray for her husband that his tests come back with good news - there is nothing wrong. Give this couple peace and relief from all the stress they've been under dealing with poor health. Help them financially, as well, so there are adequate funds to pay the medical bills that won't put an extra burden on the other obligations they must meet. Your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear God, thank You that Joanne is here at CF.. I know she is surrounded here by her family through the Spirit.. I know You will heal her and I praise You that this time is part of Your greater plan to draw her closer to Your perfect plan for her life and Your heavenly Kingdom.. I pray that her husbands health is restored too.. I pray Joanne recieves Your peace and strength to wait and find all You have to give her.. amen and amen

Upvote 0

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Oh heavenly Father, here I am again calling on your name Father. It is your name I shall call on for all eternity Father. Heal this sister. Give her the strength to continue in your glory and in your will Father. Protect her husband and give him comfort and peace as he awaits the results Lord. Keep them in your eyes always eternal never ending Lord God almighty. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus ~Amen~ :crossrc:

Love brother ~Justin~ <><

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.