Prayers for a little angel who is having surgery right now URGENT please pray !!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Glory to God. I will continue to pray for a good recovery and no recurrence of tumors. Unfortunately, this is something that sounds too familiar... resembles what we went through with our own child's life, and I feel for this child and her family...my heart is moved to tears over the pain, hardships, and suffering they are going through right now. :crosseo:

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
At another forum, this information was posted:

"Surgery went well, they were able to remove the entire tumor, and after the operation, Andrea woke up and was talking normally. There will be another MRI tomorrow, and after that, they'll know more about what they have to deal with as far as side effects, physical therapy, etc. Praises are going up all over the world tonight."

They are calling this a Christmas Miracle.

Upvote 0