USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a friend whose father is elderly and in failing health. She's been his primary caretaker, but is probably facing a decision of whether or not to place him in a nursing home. He wants to die at home, and she wants to honor his wishes, but she can't secure the help she'd need to do that, because of Covid. She's exhausted and stressed and heartbroken. Please pray for her situation, that perhaps she might find a way to have her father cared for at home, where he can pass in peace. Thanks.

Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im very sorry your friend is going through this difficult situation. I pray that the Lord gives her a way to honor her fathers wishes and i pray for him as well, that he can spend the rest of his time in the comfort of his own home. I also pray for the well being of your friend. It gets tough when you start stringing together stressful, tiring days and it can wear someone down so i pray God gives her peace and calmness. In the name of Jesus i pray, Amen

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, make a way where there seems to be no way, to bring in adequate resources that the father needs, so he can be taken care of safely at home, without having to be moved elsewhere? May the daughter be given the rest she needs and lots of help with his care. May You grant the father his dying wish, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0