✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello,

I could really use some prayers. I am really struggling with issues with my mother and father. There is a lot of hurt and resentment from past abuse and I am trying to let it go. When I get put down, I get really upset. There is a lot of bias in the family. I was not the biological child for my dad, and he has always favored my sister. I try not let it get to me, but it hurts. Please pray for healing.

Last edited:

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I was not the biological child for my dad, and he has always favored my sister.
Jesus i pray that you may give our brother Gloriousday the strength and patience and forgiving hearts in his situation Amen.

Surely it hurts.
However, just thank him for the least things your step father has given to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Long Island Pilgrim

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Gloriousday....

I have enormous compasssion for you because I've been through a lifelong painful journey with the same type of issues . I'm finally at peace and healed now....Glory to God! I truly pray for your guidance and healing as well.

I recently purchased and watched an AWESOME Christian video on this subject which was So reassuring and supportive. Gosh.... It really provided so much closure and support for me. It was such an annointed message for anyone who is struggling with these issues.

The audio is several hours long but it was such a blessing . I even wrote a review for the Ministry who sent it recently because it's such a rare and annointed message that few people may have ever had the blessing to hear. I've never heard this message delivered anywhere before and I've listened to many years and years of sermons

It's called " Leave Thy Parents" and I'm leaving the link for you. It's delivered by Martha Kilpatrick of Shulamite ministries. I have read about fifty books on related subjects but this audio series really reached me at a heart level and caused a transformation.

I pray it blesses you as it did me..... In Jesus name...amen.

Leave Thy Parents

Leave Thy Parents

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hello,

I could really use some prayers. I am really struggling with issues with my mother and father. There is a lot of hurt and resentment from past abuse and I am trying to let it go. When I get put down, I get really upset. There is a lot of bias in the family. I was not the biological child for my dad, and he has always favored my sister. I try not let it get to me, but it hurts. Please pray for healing.

Dear Father In Heaven, i pray for healing for my sis in Christ, may You give her a heart of forgiveness and may peace flood her soul. May any source of wrongdoing done to her not bound her to bitterness, resentment, or pain. Free her to live a life of joy and lightheartedness. Thank You that You love her with unconditional love, may she rest on Your love that is eternal and pure. May Your love flood her spirit. May any broken bridges be fixed in her family. May there be peace and wholeness. Heal and mend the cracks and bring peace. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will enlighten this one in to who he is, and that as one of Your children he can take great, godly, spiritual pride, humbly knowing that it is only through the work of God that he has come to that position in life. 1 John 3:1-2 should give us great satisfaction in know what a high position You have given Your children. No matter what the world thinks of us, no matter what our human family or friends think of us, You have lifted us high in Your eyes and heart. What are we worth? We are worth what someone would pay for us, and You paid for us with the blood of Jesus. No matter what put-downs the world may give us, You have raised us up to eternal glory. What matters most is what You think of us, not what any others may think. May You lift the spirits of gloriousday2006 with an appreciation of what they are in Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your situation, friend. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. I’d also suggest that you consider seeking the help of a therapist to help you deal with your past hurts. ((Hugs))

Upvote 0