"Let there be sheep!"
Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟267,705.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At my wit's end... Overwhelmed, stressed out. God keeps reminding me of Matthew 6:33 but I don't see the provision yet. Current job does not pay well at all, bills are coming due especially next month and I have a disability/illness so there are certain jobs that I can't do. I need God to show up for me in a big way, I'm completely and utterly dependent on Him, frustrated, sad, just need God's help. Please pray for me and God bless you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At my wit's end... Overwhelmed, stressed out. God keeps reminding me of Matthew 6:33 but I don't see the provision yet. Current job does not pay well at all, bills are coming due especially next month and I have a disability/illness so there are certain jobs that I can't do. I need God to show up for me in a big way, I'm completely and utterly dependent on Him, frustrated, sad, just need God's help. Please pray for me and God bless you.

God will never leave nor forsake you. He is here giving you strength in this time.

Father, we wait on Your provision for Gentle Lamb and his family, and pray a job and finances will come quickly in Jesus Name. Please comfort Gentle Lamb and help him to be strong in faith even still. Thank You that You restore Your people and give them hope and peace. Thank You that joy comes in the morning. We lift up our brother and pray that You will bring love and support from everywhere for them. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0