Sep 23, 2005
singleton Australia
Visit site
✟7,707.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I received news yesterday my sister cancer has come back and she is dying they have given her 6 to 12 months but she feels it is not going to be long at all she is in a lot of pain and trying a new chemo drug through the drip, she does not want the family to know
i am sad as this means i can not go and see her, she lives six hours away, please could i ask for all of your supporting prayers . and also for a friend which is very annoyed with me at the monent.
blessings
Joanne2

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi Joanne,

I'm sorry to hear this, but maybe YOU should tell the family, when someones so ill they don't think rationally, so all she'll be thinking is I don't want my family to see me like this. She needs you and your family, so really think about what ive said, your sister will be fearful also and needs support now.:groupray:

Lord this is a sad situation, although Im going to ask if you'll perform a miracle in healing, I pray that Joanne herself will really think and pray about the family knowing and you'll give her the right direction clearly.
I also bring this friend of Joannes to you also, and ask you'll turn that situation round, and they'll become close again.

Amen:pray:
Im-revived
joanne2 said:
I received news yesterday my sister cancer has come back and she is dying they have given her 6 to 12 months but she feels it is not going to be long at all she is in a lot of pain and trying a new chemo drug through the drip, she does not want the family to know
i am sad as this means i can not go and see her, she lives six hours away, please could i ask for all of your supporting prayers . and also for a friend which is very annoyed with me at the monent.
blessings
Joanne2

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.