• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!:wave:
January 24, will be a year since my only brother passed, and I would appreciate it if you could say a little prayer for me. I'm not really sure if it's gonna trigger an episode or not, and I'm really hoping things will go well for me. I don't normally like to ask things for myself, for I feel that others are more important, but I really do need your prayers right now.
I have my meds back in my system, but there's been a lot going on lately and I walk on eggshells afraid that I'm gonna break.
Thanks in advance.
Love y'all!!

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a bad dream last night, which makes me not really wanna sleep tonight, so please pray that I will sleep. Part of me don't wanna fight my meds, yet part of me just don't wanna take a chance on another bad dream. My mind has been spinning and it's hard to keep up with myself at times. I come and go. I'm okay for a little while, then I'm not. Up and then down, etc. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Alive again

A daughter of the King of Kings!
Feb 21, 2005
Pacific Northwest, USA
✟23,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you to have a peaceful nights sleep! Ask the Father God to crawl up onto HIS lap to sleep and ask Him to keep you safe overnight! I had the best night sleep one night when I did this one night.

Please be sure this bouncing all around stuff doesn't get you into trouble mood or otherwise. Talk with your doc or whoever you need to to get help!

Blessings and prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks so much for the continued prayers!:hug:

The night afore last I slept well. No dreams, no restlessness. Last night on the other hand, I didn't sleep at all. I finally laid down at 7 am and got a few hours sleep. But had silly dreams. At least they wasn't as bad as a few nights ago, so I'm thankful for that. :thumbsup:

I keep trusting in God and I know He'll see me through for He always does. Some things in life are just hard to shake. :sigh:

Y'all are a great help to me and I am thankful for each and every one of you.
Much love to y'all!
Alana

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so last night I didn't sleep at all. It's 6:34 pm EST and I haven't been to bed since 9-ish am yesterday morning. Yay for me!:sigh: I was expecting this, but now I just don't know how long it's gonna last. I'm not even tired at the moment, and if this episode was gonna be over, I should've been past the manic stage by now. I've been manic now for 2 days and I'm hang'n in there. I do have to admit, I'm weak. Not in body, but in spirit. I know God is always aside me, but I feel as though I'm slipping daily.
Love to all!

Upvote 0

SaraB

He's still working on me
Jan 18, 2007
USA
✟8,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
January 24, will be a year since my only brother passed, and I would appreciate it if you could say a little prayer for me. I'm not really sure if it's gonna trigger an episode or not, and I'm really hoping things will go well for me. I don't normally like to ask things for myself, for I feel that others are more important, but I really do need your prayers right now.
I have my meds back in my system, but there's been a lot going on lately and I walk on eggshells afraid that I'm gonna break.
Thanks in advance.
Love y'all!!
Prayers for you so that you may have a peaceful night of sleep. May He bless you and keep you safe in His arms.

Hugs,

Sara

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks in advance.
Love y'all!!
Angelkiss hoping that the peace of God will be with you. Praying that you may stay stable during this difficult time. Keep your eyes peeled on Jesus, the perfector of our faith.

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks again for your much needed prayers. :hug: I did lay down last night and I slept til ten this morning. Those prayers certainly went through as I knew they would. :clap:
I'm manic again today, and I don't know what's gonna become of it, but hopefully, things will subside.
Love y'all!

Upvote 0

lemonflavor

Feb 21, 2006
✟16,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
January 24, will be a year since my only brother passed, and I would appreciate it if you could say a little prayer for me. I'm not really sure if it's gonna trigger an episode or not, and I'm really hoping things will go well for me.

Just a reminder to pray for angelkiss.

Upvote 0

SaraB

He's still working on me
Jan 18, 2007
USA
✟8,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks again for your much needed prayers. :hug: I did lay down last night and I slept til ten this morning. Those prayers certainly went through as I knew they would. :clap:
I'm manic again today, and I don't know what's gonna become of it, but hopefully, things will subside.
Love y'all!
I pray that you continue to sleep well and that you can soon level off.

Hugs and blessings,

Sara

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.