United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey I have a friend I’ve known since sixth grade and she would do anything for anybody but now she got diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She’s doing chemo and taking pain medication to rid of all the pain she’s having. I just need people to pray for her and ask God to heal her. She is a Christian and the nicest person I’ve ever known.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am so sorry. My friend's daughter-in-law is in the same situation.

It us difficult to diagnose (The best way to try to feel the ovaries is through the rectum, and that should be a part of gyn exams.)

One friend of mine had a hysterectomy with ovarian removal because it is hereditary and her mother had died of ovarian cancer. My friend was experiencing problems, but her ovaries would not normally have been removed.

I hope this will help young women ask.doctors to check their ovaries and be aware of the hereditary link.

• Useful
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I lift up Keegan to You and ask for Your healing mercy upon her. Draw her close to You and help her through this difficult time. I ask that You will heal her, take away the pain and any nausea caused by the chemo. May her side affects be few if any. May You heal her and put her into permanent remission without any further complications, bless her with health, and bless her friend for holding her up in prayer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord I agree with the prayers above for healing for Keegan. Stop this cancer and heal her. Guide medical staff in treatments. Restore her so she can continue her life. Help her family and friends as they help and minister to her. In Christ name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This sound like a very difficult thing for you, and of course very much worse so for your friend. Cancer is a terrible thing, but I'm glad she's given help against the pain, and whom know what the will of God is in all the suffering we experience, but I hang on to a hope that after this life there won't be any pain, but eternal life, eternal bliss and we won't be lacking of anything. I pray for healing, that your friend can be a sighs for the mighty power of God, and that she can be a powerful witness of his glory. I also pray for you, that you gain strength to be the best friend possible trough this difficult time, and that you can find peace in forgetting your own worries, that we often get so lost in, and all the suddenly we have spent the best day of our lives. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Upvote 0