• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. I just wanted to share something my fiance' came up with. She is a jewelry designer and has a shop with her daughter. They asked if I had an outlet for some of their items and I told them I would share it with everyone here at CF. So I started them an Etsy Shop account to showcase what they have done. And this is the first items! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much! - Rex

Click here to see it!

Statement of Purpose Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Sojourner1, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sojourner1

Sojourner1 CF Advisory Team, Policy Manager Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

United States
    Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose:

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive responses from other Christian members. Non-Christians may post prayer requests in the Prayer Requests by Non-Christians forum. Please read the Statement of Purpose for the Non-Christians prayer forum before posting a prayer request.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

Prayer requests for political, religious, or public figures should be uplifting and positive, not negative and inflammatory. Please do not use prayer requests as a means for gossiping or criticizing others.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Philippians 4:6
    "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God."

Ephesians 6:18
    "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints..."

1 Timothy 2:8
    "I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting..."
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.