Prayer vigil being organized for President Trump.....

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny..... I woke up with the powerful feeling this morning that it was time to cooperate with some people in my area in a plan that could soon see President Donald J. Trump working with Pope Francis even more closely than President Ronald Reagan worked with Pope John Paul II to bring down the Iron Curtain and......... make it possible for the gospel to be preached freely in Russia.

Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!

Praying Dennis!!!

God bless you.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow! Christians all over the world are being inspired by God to pray for President Trump, his family and his team!

Bertillo Lyn
Good..let me say this I am Filipina and never happened in my life since before that I was prayed any President of America and I never did like this that I always monitor the updates regarding Pres.Trump. I was started as an avid fan of Pres.Trump when I watched him first in CNN that was campaigm as Republican nominee.I heard soft voice says"PRAY THAT MAN UNTIL HE BECOME PRESIDENT OF AMERICA,I SAID GOD" WHY TRUMP HE LOOKS FUNNY BUT GOD SAID" I CHOSE HIM TO DEFEND AND PROTECT MY PEOPLE BECAUSE I HAD NEVER SEEN ANY AMERICANS WHO SAVE AMERICAN CLANS THAT EASILY DESTROY NOW BY ENEMIES.. See God knows if there are REPUBLICANS can stand for the love in this country, God will never choose Pres.Trump it means GOD KNOWS WHO IS THE MAN THAT WILL FIGHT AND DEFEND AMERICANS UNTIL HIS LAST BREATH AND GOD KNOWS THAT ONLY PRES.TRUMP CAN DO IT..

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow! Christians all over the world are being inspired by God to pray for President Trump, his family and his team!

Bertillo Lyn

Praise God!!! Thank you Dennis! And God bless this woman, Bertillo Lyn. Praying in agreement with everyone here, and all who are praying the world over.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praise God!!! Thank you Dennis! And God bless this woman, Bertillo Lyn. Praying in agreement with everyone here, and all who are praying the world over.

It is all getting even more interesting by the minute.........
we could soon come to regard President George W. Bush as somewhat brilliant.......
at least in how he dealt with the cognitive dissonance created by Global Warming and.......
Global Dimming?!

Did President Bush respond brilliantly to Global Warming?

I am of the belief that President Trump did great to get us out of the Paris Accord because what they were proposing would have been pretty much a total waste of time and effort.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for President Trump and our country!!!

Wow!

President Donald J. Trump has declared September 3 to be a national day of prayer and repentance.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow!

President Donald J. Trump has declared September 3 to be a national day of prayer and repentance.

Amen!!!! Praise God!!!! :clap:

Praying!!!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,093.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I had watched that vid and thought it was amazing to see a President of the USA publically having hands laid on him for prayer. I had seen a similar scene, with Ben Carson and others, before Trump was elected, but to do that publically as President, in our present culture, takes guts and humility. It will be prayers that save him as he has so many enemies coming at him from so many directions, so much hate.

Frankly I have felt led of the Father that he needs prayer for an uplifted spirit. Who wouldn't in his position?

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,093.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Brinny..... I woke up with the powerful feeling this morning that it was time to cooperate with some people in my area in a plan that could soon see President Donald J. Trump working with Pope Francis even more closely than President Ronald Reagan worked with Pope John Paul II to bring down the Iron Curtain and......... make it possible for the gospel to be preached freely in Russia.

Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!
There is a picture of a former Pope kissing the Koran on Google. The Koran calls for Allah to destroy Christians and Jews. The current Pope has stated that the Koran and Islam are peaceful. When challenged on that, he stood by his statement. I pray Trump will be his own person and certainly never feel he needs the Pope.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a picture of a former Pope kissing the Koran on Google. The Koran calls for Allah to destroy Christians and Jews. The current Pope has stated that the Koran and Islam are peaceful. When challenged on that, he stood by his statement. I pray Trump will be his own person and certainly never feel he needs the Pope.

True.... but Pope Francis is not bound to repeat all the mistakes of his predecessors and he might just come to an amazing understanding of the relationship between Messianic Jews and Rabbinic Jews in the first century. This will help us to know how better to support the Jewish people in what they must do...... that is different from our own role as Christians and Messianic Jews.

.Grant Jeffrey Ph. D.: "The Sacrificial System Will Continue
One of the most perplexing ideas to students of Scripture is the idea that God intends that the annual feasts, along with animal sacrifice, will continue into the Millennium. Many Christians who have studied the prophetic portions of Zechariah 14, Isaiah 66, and Ezekiel 40 - 48, which clearly describe these Millennial worship ordinations, are confused by the idea. They ask, "Didn't the sacrifice of Christ eliminate animal sacrifices forever?"
............"Only the complete sacrifice of Jesus could ever totally atone for our sins. However, God clearly demanded the sacrifices from Adam to Christ. Those sacrifices were acts of obedience to the direct command of God, as well as acknowledgements of one's own personal sinfulness and need for God's forgiveness. Animal sacrifices covered the sins of the people temporarily until the prophesied Messiah would come and offer Himself once and for all as the necessary atonement for sin. If animal sacrifice can never atone for sin, why would God allow Israel to resume such sacrifice in the Third Temple, prior to Armageddon, and then demand that Israel continue such sacrifice in the Millennium? There are two reasons why I believe this is true."
First, the early Jewish - Christian Church continued to offer sacrifices in the first century.".......
.......Second, New Testament writers used the legal sacrificial system to illustrate very important points concerning Christ's sacrifice on the Cross.......
..... These examples of the way early Jewish believers used God's law to teach great love when He sacrificed His only Son on the cross will be repeated during the Millennium." (Grant R. Jeffrey, Messiah, War in the Middle East and the Road to Armageddon, page 317, 318 and 319)

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,093.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
True.... but Pope Francis is not bound to repeat all the mistakes of his predecessors and he might just come to an amazing understanding of the relationship between Messianic Jews and Rabbinic Jews in the first century. This will help us to know how better to support the Jewish people in what they must do...... that is different from our own role as Christians and Messianic Jews.

No, he is not bound to repeat the mistakes of his predecessors. One of his recent predecessors kissed a book that asks Allah to destroy Christians and Jews. Francis calls it, the Koran, and Islam, "peaceful." I see two Popes being supportive of the Koran and Islam and not being bothered by a book and religion that preach genocide to those who believe the Bible.

"He might...." Well, mights are theoretical, but my personal preference is to go with the observable data. I fail to see how someone who speaks positively of a religion that preaches genocide to Jews is going to "help us know better how to support the Jewish people."

I really don't think Trump is going to be influenced by the Pope one way or another, however. So, though I've prayed he will not be, I don't worry about that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums