Prayer vigil being organized for President Trump.....

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying!!!
Wow!

I just got back an amazing prayer and poem from one of the groups attempting to organize 24 - 7 - 365 prayer for President Trump and his team.

Deborah J. Johnson:

Dedicated to President Donald Trump Dear Heavenly Father, I pray you put the crown of thorns around the President , His family, and all those who trust in you and are trying to bring honor and glory to you in the service of this country. I pray for my grandson, Calvin Robards who is stationed in Japan with his new wife and Baby, Allie, and Levi! Put that Crown of thorns around them that no evil dart of the evil one can penetrate! I pray you give President Trump your eyes to see the truth, your heart to feel the pain, and your wisdom to guide us through these treacherous waters of deceit anddanger! In Jesus precious name I pray!!

America's Desperate Hour
by Deborah J Johnson

My fear and my worry had brought me to despair
So I took it to my prayer room and met my Savior there.
Prostrate before the father I cried to him for peace This fear has me paralyzed and I need your sweet release.
I never dreamed America would be a place of fear
A place where freedom and safety are held so very dear.
But Father, the world’s filled with evil as in the days of the flood
There’s terror in America’s heart and our streets are stained with blood.

Doomsday people are everywhere implying there is no hope,
So how do people without your peace live and continue to cope.
Financial news is even worse saying life as we know it will be no more
How can we prepare for all situations hidden behind evil doors?
How will seniors who struggle alone with children living miles away succeed?

Banks will close and they’ll be no way to pay for everyday life needs.
Get your money and change it to silver and to gold,
Prepare for civil unrest and rioting in the streets as foretold. Have your guns ready to protect your family and home
Against desperate people needing food and terrorists on the roam.
We’ve lost our Christian leadership, Lord, most don’t know where to turn.
Return the freedom from fear for which we so earnestly yearn.
Casting all our care upon you, Lord, is what you’ve told us to do.
So, I now toss all my worries and all my cares, I throw them all on you.
You are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings on that we can depend.
Your faithfulness and assurance with mighty force will defend
Against the roaming, roaring lion seeking whom he will devour…
America, we must keep our eyes fixed on Christ in this desperate hour.

His strength, love, and provision He will with joy to us empower.
To live each day with trust and faith regardless of the scope You’re our Glory, Honor, and Multiplied Power, You are our Eternal Hope.
Let REVIVAL SWEEP this land and let it begin with me." (Deborah J. Johnson)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 14, 2017
Wolfforth
✟8,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am so honored and moved by the sharing of my poem in this venue. I pray from the depths of my soul that God protects our President and truly puts that protective crown of thorns around him and his family. blessings. Deborah J Johnson

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am so honored and moved by the sharing of my poem in this venue. I pray from the depths of my soul that God protects our President and truly puts that protective crown of thorns around him and his family. blessings. Deborah J Johnson

I am at this moment reading your poem that you wrote entitled......"Lest We Forget."

This is a very powerful writing.

Lest We Forget

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow!

I just got back an amazing prayer and poem from one of the groups attempting to organize 24 - 7 - 365 prayer for President Trump and his team.

Deborah J. Johnson:

Praise God Dennis!!! THank you for sharing this. There are soooo many, myself included, who have the same heartcry to God as Deborah, and you too.

God bless you!!!

Praying!!!!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying with you and Dennis, and all of our brothers and sisters, who are crying out to God during these treacherous times.

God bless you Deborah, for putting to words my very own desperate heart cry to God.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, Donald Trump, the United States, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I pray for Trump every day. I post daily on conservative political You Tube vids reminding people to pray for him, and those who help him help this country, for their Divine guidance, protection and health. Trump and Melania have said they really value prayers for health because you need good health to get things done.

Good post. Good to hear about.
It is great that Trump is allowing so much prayer over him in person. I have heard very encouraging news that prayer has increased in the capital among Trump and his political appointees.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I and a close relative were praying tonight for Trump and the nations. I truly believe in a last day revival occurring in the nations prior to the 1 Thessalonians 4:17 event. And as I thought on this last day revival that I have been praying for the last 1 1/2 years or so, I felt a very strong presence and assurance of the Holy Spirit. A very strong conviction accompanied it, that indeed I should not give up in praying for such a revival. That is what I see in my mind and in my heart, a Great Revival in America and a great work among the nations.

No inevitable decline theology for me.

I firmly believe that Christians are in need of a great vision. My great vision is this revival where God's Spirit sweeps over America and the nations, and multitude upon multitude of souls are brought into the Kingdom of God.

John Wesley believed--and received it.

18th century American Christians believed--and received it.

I believe it--and I receive it. In the name of Jesus Christ Almighty, I believe it.

So what can one Saint do?

The Earth stood still for Joshua.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Will pray for mr. Trump and his family. Praying for him to complete his term and to make the right decisions and take the right stances in the eyes of our Lord.

Thank you macek..... I am even thinking that President Trump and his team play a role in a modern type of the Jubilee year!?

The Jubilee of Moses and President Trump?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I and a close relative were praying tonight for Trump and the nations. I truly believe in a last day revival occurring in the nations prior to the 1 Thessalonians 4:17 event. And as I thought on this last day revival that I have been praying for the last 1 1/2 years or so, I felt a very strong presence and assurance of the Holy Spirit. A very strong conviction accompanied it, that indeed I should not give up in praying for such a revival. That is what I see in my mind and in my heart, a Great Revival in America and a great work among the nations.

No inevitable decline theology for me.

I firmly believe that Christians are in need of a great vision. My great vision is this revival where God's Spirit sweeps over America and the nations, and multitude upon multitude of souls are brought into the Kingdom of God.

John Wesley believed--and received it.

18th century American Christians believed--and received it.

I believe it--and I receive it. In the name of Jesus Christ Almighty, I believe it.

So what can one Saint do?

The Earth stood still for Joshua.

A gifted Christian woman from Alberta, Canada was shown that the Holy Spirit will be poured out on Muslims in such a way that will alter the whole formula.

A word for those ministering to Moslems!
Mary A Burris:
"February 6, 2009

While spending time with the Lord He reminded me of Ali's funeral (Ali was my first husband who was murdered in 94/95) and how the Holy Spirit had me praying in tongues and in travail for the muslim people's salvation in Christ Jesus.

He assured me that He heard my prayer that day. Suddenly I became very excited in my spirit and asked the Holy Spirit

"What's going on?"

This is what He said:

You'll see... It'll be explosive when it happens. They will flock towards salvation as the hardness is lifted off of their hearts and the scales are removed from their eyes. They are a passionate people but their purpose has not yet been served. Upon the fulfillment of their role in the history of mankind there will be a flood of souls pouring into the kingdom of God for His glory. They have been scorned, they have been accused, but the ones who are pure in heart shall see God. When He reveals Himself to them in all His glory they will prostrate themselves before Him in a way they have never done before. When He opens the eyes of their understanding and unstops their ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is revealing the waves of tears of repentance will flood the ground they occupy and they will be purged once and for all time of the stains of their unbelief. The Lord is calling out for a pure and holy nation before God and He will do as He chooses and choose as He pleases and mankind will truly stand in awe of His mighty Majesty and Splendor as the precious souls are ushered into His kingdom.

GIVE HIM PRAISE AND GLORY!" (Mary A Burris)

Some of President Trump's policies may seem tough at first.... but
they are going to achieve the desired result .... and then some.

Trump immigration policy and Islamic restoration...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, I pray that people like this will get in to habits of prayer for Pres. Trump. That they will see Your pleasure in answering these prayers, and know of their importance in supporting him in prayer. May they stop and prayer each time they see a picture or video of him, or when thoughts of him come to their mind. May Pres. Trump be bathed in prayer by thousands of people always praying for him at various times in various ways. Lord, please bless the President through these prayers for him and his family's good, his staff, co-workers, the people praying for him, and for this entire nation to be effected for Your eternal glory through these prayers. Amen.

I have already been given a bonus that I hadn't quite expected......
my fourteen year old daughter got baptized last Sunday then went to her first
Christian youth camp for five days......... She and her friend loved it.... and their lives have been
powerfully impacted.

She was astonished to meet so many other young people who also are really on fire for
Yeshua - Jesus!

Upvote 0
Aug 14, 2017
Wolfforth
✟8,559.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Praying praying praying, brother!!!!!

Amen!!!!

Dennis have you ever seen the movie "War Room"?

A quote from the movie. I was just reminded of this movie and beginning to use my Prayer Closet again.

Praise God!!!

Praying!!!

Here's the quote:

"Lord we need an army of believers that will stand on Your Word above all else. Raise up warriors Lord, who will fight on their knees. Who will worship You with their whole hearts. Lord call us to battle." ~War Room
I have a war room...and pray daily for our country and our President. Do I sign up for a special time here?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying praying praying, brother!!!!!

Amen!!!!

Dennis have you ever seen the movie "War Room"?

A quote from the movie. I was just reminded of this movie and beginning to use my Prayer Closet again.

Praise God!!!

Praying!!!

Here's the quote:

"Lord we need an army of believers that will stand on Your Word above all else. Raise up warriors Lord, who will fight on their knees. Who will worship You with their whole hearts. Lord call us to battle." ~War Room

Yes.. the local Pentecostal church organized a showing of The War Room in the community hall that is less than a kilometer from our home. The hall was packed and we so loved that amazing movie!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a war room...and pray daily for our country and our President. Do I sign up for a special time here?

If you do, let me know what time, and i will join you in prayer. God bless you sister (((hug)))

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes.. the local Pentecostal church organized a showing of The War Room in the community hall that is less than a kilometer from our home. The hall was packed and we so loved that amazing movie!

Me too!!! It had a HUGE impact on me.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0