1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel (2)

Discussion in 'The Chapel - Catholic' started by faithfulchild, Aug 30, 2011.

1. AMDG

AMDG Tenderized for Christ

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married
    Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -By the divine power of God- cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

2. tadoflamb

tadoflamb no identificado

+7,256
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -By the divine power of God- cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

3. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married
    Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -By the divine power of God- cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

4. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

5. faithfulchild

faithfulchild Senior Veteran

+802
    Catholic
    Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -By the divine power of God- cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

6. tadoflamb

+7,256
    United States
    Catholic
    Married

7. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle.
    Be our protection against wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host
    By the divine power of God- cast into hell,
    Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

8. xTx

xTx Well-Known Member

+303
    Private
    US-Republican

9. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

10. tadoflamb

+7,256
    United States
    Catholic
    Married

11. servant of Merciful Love

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Saint Michael the archangel, defend us in battle.
    Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

12. tadoflamb

+7,256
    United States
    Catholic
    Married

13. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

14. Angeldove97

Angeldove97 In the Lord, my labor is not in vain Supporter

+2,034
    United States
    Traditional. Cath.
    Married
    US-Others
    For protection over a dear Sister~

15. servant of Merciful Love

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
    Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

16. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

17. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

18. servant of Merciful Love

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
    Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

19. AMDG

+1,226
    Catholic
    Married

20. servant of Merciful Love

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
    Satan and all the evil spirits who roam through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]