Prayer to Saint Michael Archangel

Is St. Michael's time to do battle with Satan, on earth, near?

• The Papacy has fallen to Satan's power and St. Michael will rescue the Papacy, and the world, soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Popes cannot fall to the power of Satan so St. Michael's protection there is not needed

• I never knew the Catholic Church prayed for St. Michael's protection of the papacy, for decades

• No doubt, St. Michael is on earth right now preparing for battle with the devil.

• I am with Cardinal Willem Eijk and Cardinal Burke

• Total voters

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer to Saint Michael Archangel

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places. Come to the aid of men, whom God created immortal, made in his own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there a place for them any longer in Heaven. But that cruel, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan, who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with all his angels.

Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of man has taken courage, Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of his Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory.

This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions.

In the Holy Place itself,

where has been set up the See of the most blessed Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered. Arise then, O invincible prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and bring them the victory. (emphasis added)

The Church venerates thee as protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious powers of this world and of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude.

Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly conciliate the mercies of the Lord; and beating down the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen.

Quoted from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_to_Saint_Michael

St. Michael Protect Us! In 1884, Pope Leo XIII had a vision of Jesus giving Satan 100 years to try to destroy Christ’s Church on earth. Shaken, almost to the point of death, Pope Leo XIII, wrote ‘The Prayer to St. Michael’. The ‘Prayer to St. Michael’, from then on, was recited after every Catholic Low Mass, from 1886 to 1964. The ‘Prayer to St. Michael’, Archangel Michael's protection of the ‘Holy Place’, meaning the Catholic Papacy, from Satan, seems to be highly emphasized by Pope Leo XII.
Information taken from: http://www.marys-touch.com/history/leoXIII.htm

Jesus sign for ‘End Times’ is “When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place...

Cardinal Willem Eijk and Cardinal Burke, along with a great number of Catholics, and Protestants, have equated the papacy of Pope Francis as Jesus' sign of 'End Times', and of Jesus Second Coming.
Please visit: Cardinal raises question: Is Pope Francis part of Church’s ‘final trial’?
www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-raises-question-is-pope-francis-part-of-churchs-final-trial

I thought a thread on St. Michael Archangel would be interesting and timely. How do you see St. Michael? What do you think of Pope Leo XII’s ‘Prayer to St. Michael Archangel’? Do you see St. Michael as going into battle with the devil, on earth, in our near future, ‘End Times’? Do you think St. Michael Archangel may already be on earth now, preparing for battle with Satan?

At the end of Pope Leo XIII’s vision, he sees Archangel Michael thrusting all the demons back into hell.

Matthew 24:3

As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately and said, “Tell us, when will this happen, and what sign will there be of your coming, and of the end of the age?” ...//...Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come. “When you see the desolating abomination spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains, a person on the housetop must not go down to get things out of his house, a person in the field must not return to get his cloak. Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days. Pray that your flight not be in winter or on the sabbath, for at that time there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will be. And if those days had not been shortened, no one would be saved; but for the sake of the elect they will be shortened.

SashaMaria

He is risen! Alleluia!
Jun 23, 2018
East coast
✟203,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Valetic

Addicted to CF
Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Georgia, USA
✟58,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Can we pray to angels? Forgive me if this is a Catholics only thread, and that I am kind of derailing the thread, but I was under the impression that prayer was meant to be directed towards God and to communicate with Him. Now I know there have been parts in the bible angels spoke to men and women, however I have never seen a prayer such as this in mere Christianity O.O

Again I have to apologize, but how do angels respond to our prayers? Can they hear them? God can hear our words and our thoughts... I'm confused.

How do we command them if we are not in the framework of God's will, under the influence of His power, or have God-given authority and the gift and right to do these things by the will of God?

Wouldn't it be better to ask God Himself to send His angels instead of asking the angels?

• Friendly
Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

We say this after every Mass in my Church

Upvote 0

SashaMaria

He is risen! Alleluia!
Jun 23, 2018
East coast
✟203,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Can we pray to angels? Forgive me if this is a Catholics only thread, and that I am kind of derailing the thread, but I was under the impression that prayer was meant to be directed towards God and to communicate with Him. Now I know there have been parts in the bible angels spoke to men and women, however I have never seen a prayer such as this in mere Christianity O.O

Again I have to apologize, but how do angels respond to our prayers? Can they hear them? God can hear our words and our thoughts... I'm confused.

How do we command them if we are not in the framework of God's will, under the influence of His power, or have God-given authority and the gift and right to do these things by the will of God?

Wouldn't it be better to ask God Himself to send His angels instead of asking the angels?

Good question! I don't think this is the Catholic forum or limited to Catholics only.

Angels are messengers and mediators between God and men. Angels such as our guardian angel and an Archangel such as St. Michael can and do hear our prayers. They carry the prayers directly to God.

And of course you can petition and pray directly to God!

As far as asking an angel for help, I say Why not? :) I can and do pray directly to God but also ask others to also pray for others and for me too. As a "cradle" Catholic, it feels natural to do so.

One can pray to God and an angel or saint at the same time, e.g. praying when in immediate danger:

Lord make haste to help me!
Lord Jesus, save me!
Lord, have mercy!
St. Michael, defend me!

An answer from Catholic Answers:

Full Question
I'm not sure I understand praying to angels for support. Unlike saints, who are part of the Body of Christ, angels have a different nature. Can you help me with the teachings on this and where they originated?

Answer
The angels are spiritual beings who have a free will and an intellect that is far superior to ours. The evil ones dwell in hell; the holy ones dwell in heaven and are therefore considered to be saints. Whoever is in heaven is a saint. God uses angels as messengers, guardians, and all-around helpers to us—as well as to reflect his glory. In Tobit 12:12, the Archangel Raphael said to Tobias, "So now when you and Sarah prayed, it was I who brought and read the record of your prayer before the glory of the Lord, and likewise whenever you would bury the dead." In Tobit 12:14-16, we read, "And at the same time God sent me to heal you and Sarah your daughter-in-law. I am Raphael, one of the seven angels who stand ready and enter before the glory of the Lord. The two of them were shaken; they fell face down, for they were afraid."

https://www.catholic.com/qa/why-pray-to-angels

You most likely don't accept the Deuterocanonical books such as Tobit (one of my favorites!) as Scripture, but the Early Church did and Catholics and (I believe) the Orthodox do.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hello Valetic,

We Catholics pray to the Blessed Mother and angels, because God wills it. God has been sending messages to the Catholic Church, through apparitions, locutions, visions and miracles since St. Peter himself received visions from God. I have not heard of verifiable miracles through the Protestant faiths, but I am willing to read about any instances if you have them.

Here is how it works. Take Our Lady of Guadalupe, for example, The Blessed Mother appears in an apparition in Mexico and tells little Juan Diego, a pheasant boy, that she wants a church built in her honor. Juan tells his bishop. The bishop thinks Juan is crazy. The Blessed Mother tells Juan to ask again. The bishop asks for a miracle. The Blessed Mother delivers. Juan's sick uncle is healed and Juan delivers flowers, not native to Mexico, and in Juan's cloak. Juan delivers the flowers and on his cloak is a miraculous image of the Blessed Mother. Because of the miracles that back up the Blessed Mother's requests, we do what She tells us to do. The Catholic Church did build a church in the Blessed Mother's honor as the Blessed Mother requested because we know that this is the will of God the Father and Jesus.

In the Second Secret of Fatima, the Blessed Mother tells us that God wills the world devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The bishop asks for a sign from the Blessed Mother. The 'Miracle of the dancing sun' (1917), was witnessed by 60,000 people. Both faithful and scoffers alike witnessed it. So the Catholic Church is devoted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, as God the Father wills us to.

Second Secret of Fatima

“You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world”.
Quoted From: http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/c...on_cfaith_doc_20000626_message-fatima_en.html
God giving the Catholic Church messages, guiding Her along, is not new. St. Peter received a vision from God in the bible and because of it, we are now allowed to eat pork.

Acts 10:9 The Vision of Peter.
The next day, while they were on their way and nearing the city, Peter went up to the roof terrace to pray at about noon time. He was hungry and wished to eat, and while they were making preparations he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something resembling a large sheet coming down, lowered to the ground by its four corners. In it were all the earth’s four-legged animals and reptiles and the birds of the sky. A voice said to him, “Get up, Peter. Slaughter and eat.” But Peter said, “Certainly not, sir. For never have I eaten anything profane and unclean.” The voice spoke to him again, a second time, “What God has made clean, you are not to call profane.” This happened three times, and then the object was taken up into the sky.
Pope Leo XIII receiving a vision from God, that God is going to allow Satan to try and bring the Church down, and even possibly the Pope, is not out of line from how God has sent messages to guide His Church from the beginning. The Holy Spirit guiding Pope Leo XIII to pray to St. Michael Archangel is similar to the Catholic Church having devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The Catholic Church does these things because God Wills His people to do these things, and God has preformed many miracles, apparitions and locutions from heaven to lead us this way. Does this make sense to you?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In 1902, Pope Leo XIII gave an abbreviated version of his 'Prayer to St. Michael Archangel'. In the 1902 version we see a clear link to the apocalyptic Book of Revelation 20. This version of Pope Leo XIII's 'Prayer to St. Michael Archangel', is clearly a prayer to God to send His army soon, to establish Messianic Reign, on earth. In this prayer, Pope Leo XIII is also intending that St. Michael Archangel will be Christ's Great Warrior in our, near future, Battle of Armageddon.

Prayer to St. Michael Archangel (1902 version)

In name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. St. Michael the Archangel, illustrious leader of the heavenly army, defend us in the battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of darkness and the spirit of wickedness in high places. Come to the rescue of mankind, whom God has made in His own image and likeness, and purchased from Satan's tyranny at so great a price. Holy Church venerates you as her patron and guardian. The Lord has entrusted to you the task of leading the souls of the redeemed to heavenly blessedness. Entreat the Lord of peace to cast Satan down under our feet, so as to keep him from further holding man captive and doing harm to the Church. Carry our prayers up to God's throne, that the mercy of the Lord may quickly come and lay hold of the beast, the serpent of old, Satan and his demons, casting him in chains into the abyss, so that he can no longer seduce the nations.
Quoted From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_to_Saint_Michael

Revelation 20:1 The Thousand-year Reign.

Then I saw an angel come down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the abyss and a heavy chain. and tied it up for a thousand years and threw it into the abyss, which he locked over it and sealed, so that it could no longer lead the nations astray until the thousand years are completed. After this, it is to be released for a short time.
Pope Leo XIII's, 'Entreat the Lord of peace to cast Satan down under our feet, so as to keep him from further holding man captive and doing harm to the Church', also gives us a picture of The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with Satan under Her feet.

Maryrays.jpeg

Picture from: http://www.marys-touch.com/Saints/medal/medal.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd rather do what God commands and pray to Him alone -- the Creator -- not the creation.

Hello Phil,
And just how do you know what God Commands?

God did not directly give us the Ten Commandments. God gave us His Ten Commandments through His Prophet Moses. It was only Moses who stood before the Lord, as God's intermediary, and Mosses then delivered God's Message, the Ten Commandments, to God's people.

Like Moses, angels are God's Messengers, or, intermediaries, between God and His people on earth.

Angels: In Abrahamic religions and Zoroastrianism, angels are often depicted as benevolent celestial beings who act as intermediaries between God or Heaven and Humanity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel

God describes Moses as, 'liken unto God', when God delivers Israel out of Egypt, using intermediary Moses to do so.

Exodus 7:1
The LORD answered Moses: See! I have made you a god to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother will be your prophet. You will speak all that I command you. In turn, your brother Aaron will tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his land.
The name 'Michael' means 'liken unto God'.

Michael is a masculine given name that comes from Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל / מיכאל‎ (Mīkhāʼēl [miχaˈʔel]), derived from the question מי כאל mī kāʼēl, meaning "Who is like God?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael

I say God describing Michael as, 'liken unto God', is for the same reason God describes Moses as, 'liken unto God'. As God delivers Israel out of Egypt and into the Promised Land, through intermediary Moses, so now will God deliver, Remnant Israel (Christ's Church), out of symbolic Babylon and into the Promised Land Two, of Messianic Reign, through intermediary, Archangel Michael. It is Moses and Micheal's message, not their righteousness, which makes them 'liken unto God'. Intermediary Archangel Michael, works with intermediary, the Blessed Mother, Who's Immaculate Heart will Triumph over Satan.

Daniel 1
At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since the nation began until that time. At that time your people shall escape, everyone who is found written in the book. Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake; Some to everlasting life, others to reproach and everlasting disgrace. But those with insight shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, And those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever.

“As for you, Daniel, keep secret the message and seal the book until the end time; many shall wander aimlessly and evil shall increase.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Phil,
And just how do you know what God Commands?
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17

God did not directly give us the Ten Commandments.
Well, technically speaking…

“The Lord said to Moses, “Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke.” Exodus 34:1

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Catholic Apostolic Successors have the Firepower
to Be Archangel Michael and his Combat Angels of the Apocalypse

The Blessed Mother has revealed Herself as the Protector of Her Children, Christ’s faithful, in the conflict ahead. I think it will be, Catholic Apostolic Successors, who will be Jesus Army of Combat Angels, in our, near future, Battle of Armageddon. The big gun, on the Battlefield of Armageddon, is the ‘Sword of Christ’s Mouth’, which is Christ’s lips binding sinners to their sins, which is Catholic Church Anathema. Jesus’ lips, binding sinners to their sins, is the only, ‘hurl into hell’ weapon there is. Jesus swears to His Apostles, and their Successors, that anyone they call upon Him to bind to sin on earth, He will do so from heaven. In the Book of Revelation, Jesus refers to His Bishops as ‘Angels’, because they will be His Great, Combat Angels of the Apocalypse.

In scripture, Jesus tells us that He is going to dispatch His Angels to hurl the unrepentant wicked into hell, and gather what is good into His Kingdom. Apostolic Successors, in possession of the ‘Sword of Christ’s Mouth’, which binds sins, and in possession of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, which loosts sins, can and will, separate out the Elect from the damned on earth. In the Book of Revelation, Jesus is Pronounced King and Ruler of the world, at the precise moment when the Great Angel finishes reading the small scroll. Jesus is not King and Ruler of the world till His subjects, Apostolic Successors/Combat Angels of the Apocalypse, put His Laws into enforcement on earth. Once the ‘small scroll’ of auto-anathemas is read by Apostolic Successors, we go into Messianic Reign, aka, Christ’s Kingdom Come, on earth.

Under Messianic Reign, the world immediately goes through the prophesied “Three Days of Darkness”. During the ‘Three Days of Darkness’, the earth is purified by the, Wrath of the Lamb, and the wicked are no more. The Elect, who have prepared themselves, as the Blessed Mother has requested, survive, and Jesus will wipe away their every tear. The meek, humble and pure of heart shall inherit the earth. Messianic Reign is the Golden Era of Mankind that the Blessed Mother has promised us. Hallelujah! Let Jesus Rule!

Please visit: www.apocalypseangel.com/ironrod.html

John 20:20
At the sight of the Lord the disciples rejoiced. "Peace be with you," he said again. "As the Father has sent me, so I send you." Then he breathed on them and said: "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive men's sins, they are forgiven them; if you hold them bound, they are held bound."

Matthew 13:36

The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Matthew 13:47 Parable of the Net
"The reign of God is also like a dragnet thrown into the lake, which collected all sorts of things. When it was full they hauled it ashore and sat down to put what was worthwhile into containers. What was useless they threw away. That is how it will be at the end of the world. Angels will go out and separate the wicked from the just and hurl the wicked into the fiery furnace, where they will wail and grind their teeth.""

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
St. Lucia is one of the Fatima seers. She was about 12 at the time of the apparition. St. Lucia says that the Blessed Mother told her that the things written in the Book of Revelation are about to happen. And that whole nations will be lost. A person asked, 'What about Archangel Michael?' St. Lucia says, Archangel Michael will be here!

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
518CFB58-BE02-4DE8-9808-4CBA19DED0DB.jpeg
D9F43059-CB33-4425-A51E-AA62FACF2A7A.jpeg

“In the end, my Immaculate Heart will Triumph”,
our Blessed Mother’s word’s at Fatima.
I took these pictures at my parish, St. Pius X.

Who is Jesus’, number one Combat Angel of the Apocalypse, to subdue Satan, and place the devil's carcass under the Blessed Mother’s feet?

Archangel Michael!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
935915BB-5399-457D-B70B-54683E0875C1.jpeg

Statue of Archangel Michael at the University of Bonn, slaying Satan as a dragon; Quis ut Deus is inscribed on his shield.

Archangel Michael is Christ’s great Combat Angel of the Apocalypse. It is Archangel Michael who will subdue Satan and place Satan’s carcass beneath the feet of Our Blessed Mother.

In the end, the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Will Triumph!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Genesis 3:1
Now the snake was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the LORD God had made. He asked the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You shall not eat from any of the trees in the garden’?” The woman answered the snake: “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden; it is only about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that God said, ‘You shall not eat it or even touch it, or else you will die.’” But the snake said to the woman: “You certainly will not die! God knows well that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, who know good and evil.” The woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and the tree was desirable for gaining wisdom. So she took some of its fruit and ate it; and she also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Let us take a look at the weapons of the opposing forces, Archangel Michael vs. Satan, aka the snake, at our near future Battle of Armageddon.

Satan, the snake, cannot actually commit physical sin and evil on earth. Satan’s weapon on earth, is temptation. Once tempted by Satan, it is free willed man that actually does the will of Satan and commits the actual evil sins and evil on earth. Satan’s big gun on earth, with which he does so much evil, is convincing mankind that they will not spiritually die for the sins and evil they are committing.

Archangel Michael’s, hurl into hell, big gun, is the ‘Sword of Christ’s Mouth’, which is Jesus’ lips binding sinners to sin, which is Catholic Church anathema. Jesus is King. Our King Jesus has armed His great Combat Angels/Apostolic Successors, with the ‘Sword of Christ’s Mouth’. Our King Jesus, simply has to give the order for the ‘Sword of His Mouth’ to be deployed on earth, by His army of Angels/Apostles, to engage His great foe, Satan, in battle.

Revelation 1:16
A sharp, two-edged sword came out of his mouth, and his face shone like the sun at its brightest. When I caught sight of him I fell down at his feet as though dead, he touched me with his right hand and said: "There is nothing to fear. I am the First and the Last and the One who lives. Once I was dead but now I live-- forever and ever. I hold the keys of death and the nether world."

John 20:20
At the sight of the Lord the disciples rejoiced. "Peace be with you," he said again. "As the Father has sent me, so I send you." Then he breathed on them and said: "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive men's sins, they are forgiven them; if you hold them bound, they are held bound."

Revelation 19:11 The King of Kings.
The heavens were opened, and as I looked on, a white horse appeared; its rider was called "The Faithful and True." Justice is his standard in passing judgment and in waging war. His eyes blazed like fire, and on his head were many diadems. Inscribed on his person was a name known to no one but himself. He wore a cloak that had been dipped in blood, and his name was the Word of God. The armies of heaven were behind him riding white horses and dressed in fine linen, pure and white. Out of his mouth came a sharp sword for striking down the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron rod; it is he who will tread out in the winepress the blazing wrath of God the Almighty. A name was written on the part of the cloak that covered his thigh: "King of kings and Lord of lords."...

Revelation 14:12
Here is what sustains the holy ones who keep God’s commandments and their faith in Jesus. I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” said the Spirit, “let them find rest from their labors, for their works accompany them.”

Then I looked and there was a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud one who looked like a son of man, with a gold crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Another angel came out of the temple, crying out in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud, “Use your sickle and reap the harvest, for the time to reap has come, because the earth’s harvest is fully ripe.” So the one who was sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven who also had a sharp sickle. Then another angel (came) from the altar, (who) was in charge of the fire, and cried out in a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle,Use your sharp sickle and cut the clusters from the earth’s vines, for its grapes are ripe.” So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and cut the earth’s vintage. He threw it into the great wine press of God’s fury. The wine press was trodden outside the city and blood poured out of the wine press to the height of a horse’s bridle for two hundred miles.

Joel 4:9
Declare this among the nations: proclaim a war, rouse the warriors to arms! Let all the soldiers report and march! Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak man say, “I am a warrior!” Hasten and come, all you neighboring peoples, assemble there!(Bring down, O Lord, your warriors!) Let the nations bestir themselves and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; For there I will sit in judgment upon all the neighboring nations. Apply the sickle, for the harvest is ripe; Come and tread, for the wine press is full; The vats overflow, for great is their malice.

Revelation 20:1 Thousand Year Reign.
Then I saw an angel come down from heaven, holding the key to the abyss and a huge chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil or Satan, and chained him up for a thousand years. The angel hurled him into the abyss, which he closed and sealed over him. He did this so that the dragon might not lead the nations astray
until the thousand years are over. After this, the dragon is to be released for a short time.

Revelation 12:5
She gave birth to a son--a boy destined to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and to his throne. The woman herself fled into the desert, where a special place had been prepared for her by God; there she was taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days...

...Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. Although the dragon and his angels fought back, they were overpowered and lost their place in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent known as the devil or Satan, the seducer of the whole world, was driven out; he was hurled down to earth and his minions with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have salvation and power come, the reign of our God and the authority of his Anointed One. For the accuser of our brothers is cast out, who night and day accused them before our God. They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; love for life did not deter them from death.

Isaiah 11:1 The Rule of Immanuel
But a shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and from his roots a bud shall blossom. The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him: a spirit of wisdom and of understanding, A spirit of counsel and of strength, a spirit of knowledge and of fear of the LORD, and his delight shall be the fear of the LORD. Not by appearance shall he judge, nor by hearsay shall he decide, But he shall judge the poor with justice, and decide fairly for the land’s afflicted. He shall strike the ruthless with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. Justice shall be the band around his waist, and faithfulness a belt upon his hips. Then the wolf shall be a guest of the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat; The calf and the young lion shall browse together, with a little child to guide them.

Upvote 0