✟15,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am struggling to get by every day.

My Savior has forgiven me through His finished work on the Cross, but I have never before felt this much weight on my shoulders from sin. I thought prayer would help along with Scripture reciting, yet the feelings are still weighing down.

Someone please pray for healing in my body (there are places that I can feel the pain of shame/guilt) and healing in my soul.

I cry out to Almighty God for these chains to be broken! Can someone agree with me?

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for these chains to be broken from the life of ChristFollower-79. That he/she may grow in faith a find that "I can do all this through him who gives me Strength". That it's not just reciting scripture but understanding it and applying it to our lives. Yes sometimes we don't feel very saved, but faith is not just about feelings but about what you have said and done in your word. We pray for healing of his/her body. We pray for a new direction in knowing your love and power and grace. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Phl 4:13 NIV]

• Agree
Reactions: Stephanie7
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for these chains to be broken from the life of ChristFollower-79. That he/she may grow in faith a find that "I can do all this through him who gives me Strength". That it's not just reciting scripture but understanding it and applying it to our lives. Yes sometimes we don't feel very saved, but faith is not just about feelings but about what you have said and done in your word. We pray for healing of his/her body. We pray for a new direction in knowing your love and power and grace. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Phl 4:13 NIV]
I agree with Paul4JC's prayer for you. God grant this person the faith and courage to believe in Your Word for strength and truth that indeed there is no condemnation now, and our sins are forgiven and that he or she is saved by the shed blood of Your Son Jesus, who died for us so we could be forgiven, and have our slate wiped clean Draw close to ChristFollower-79 and lighten the load and grant peace and plenty of encouragement to keep on following on the right path, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I cannot tell for sure if your shame and guilt are for sins of the past or of the present. I'm guessing of te past. Whichever, if you are very healthy a once a week 24 hour water only fast with prayer can be very freeing. (Too much fasting, or fasting when not very healthy can be harmful to the adrenals.)

If your shame is related to the past you are probably on a mental treadmill rehashing this and that. You have to get off that treadmill! Make an alpa list of Bible verses to counter what you have been saying to yourself. Speak, even sing, the Bible, a lot. The Word says it is "a hammer that breaks the rock."
The rocks are spiritual barriers. And with a hammer there is a lot of reptition.

There are many, many Scripture promises videos on You Tube which you can speak, claim and praise along with.

There are some great Scripture-only songs out there to sing along with. These include Jump Start 2 Scripture Songs, Sons of Korah and Integrity Music Scripture Songs.

I pray you will find the healing and comfort that there is in keeping your mind stayed on the Lord and His Word. You don't have to feel badly! There is an antidote, a medicine. The Word is "life to those who find it and health to all their bones."

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I cry out to Almighty God for these chains to be broken! Can someone agree with me?
Yes! We agree! Almighty God will break every chain, but the super cool thing about our wonderful Christian God is that He even embraced these very chains. Your journey won't be easy--ask Jesus about His Crucifixion for help in sharing he load--but move forward with confidence; God is with you.

Upvote 0