Prayer to end an episode.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Okay so my episode started about a week ago. The last time I asked for prayers during an episode it took me a few months to seek prayers because I couldn't stand it anymore. That was my largest manic episode that I've ever had. It lasted 4-5 months and it absolutely sucked to go through. This episode? I don't think is going to be as big or long. I'm still sleeping about 6 hours a night so its not like last time (most of the time last time I didn't get any sleep at all or I only slept like 2-3 hours a night hence why it lasted so long). Last night I slept a lot to catch up with the sleep I did miss over the past week or so. I'm guessing I slept like 15-16 hours. So why am I asking for prayers than if I'm seemingly getting better? Because I want this episode over with as soon as possible. I don't want this episode to be a repeat of last time and I'm hoping that it will only last a couple weeks. I mean I've already charged $500 on my credit cards because of this episode too. I don't really want to charge more. Please pray for me. My name is Shane.