• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Prayer to end an episode.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Neostarwcc, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Neostarwcc

Neostarwcc Eternal life is a free gift. Amen. Supporter

+2,391
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Okay so my episode started about a week ago. The last time I asked for prayers during an episode it took me a few months to seek prayers because I couldn't stand it anymore. That was my largest manic episode that I've ever had. It lasted 4-5 months and it absolutely sucked to go through. This episode? I don't think is going to be as big or long. I'm still sleeping about 6 hours a night so its not like last time (most of the time last time I didn't get any sleep at all or I only slept like 2-3 hours a night hence why it lasted so long). Last night I slept a lot to catch up with the sleep I did miss over the past week or so. I'm guessing I slept like 15-16 hours. So why am I asking for prayers than if I'm seemingly getting better? Because I want this episode over with as soon as possible. I don't want this episode to be a repeat of last time and I'm hoping that it will only last a couple weeks. I mean I've already charged $500 on my credit cards because of this episode too. I don't really want to charge more. Please pray for me. My name is Shane.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jesus' Follower

Jesus' Follower ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE Supporter

+941
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I will be praying for you. :pray:

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,295
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Neostarwcc, and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Nicholas Planas Supporter

+7,858
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings :pray:

5. Neostarwcc

+2,391
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thanks for your prayers guys. Just a small update. I slept like 10 hours last night so I'm assuming/hoping that this episode will only last a few more weeks.

6. wendyt

wendyt Well-Known Member

+61
    United States
    Protestant
    In Relationship
    prayers this manic episode subsides quickly

7. Neostarwcc

+2,391
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Nvm this episode is far from over in getting delusional and paranoid thoughts now.