Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟95,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pray so I can be saved to go to heaven,my family be saved, pray that many people will be saved.Also pray that I will be filled with the holy spirit
Praying for you and your family Christian dbz, that you all come to know Christ and of his righteousness through his Gospel, that God reveals his son Christ Jesus to you through his holy word and that you and your family be baptized and receive the Holy Spirit. May his spirit guide you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pray so I can be saved to go to heaven,my family be saved, pray that many people will be saved.Also pray that I will be filled with the holy spirit

Why not do it yourself! It’s easy......here’s a prayer that we KNOW will work.....Jesus said the sinful Tax Collector That prayed this prayer was “ Justified”.....In other Words , God saw him as one who never sinned, he was Fit For Heaven.....The Sinner prayed, “Lord, have Mercy on me , a Sinner”. God Promises to give Mercy to ALL that ask for it....so ask! It’s that simple.....Run, don't walk from those that would say different! You will be in my prayers .....the fact that you see the NEED for prayer puts you miles ahead of those who have not experienced the Conviction Of Sin by the Holy Spirit.....congrats.....you are well on your way....

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pray so I can be saved

Lord we pray for Christian dbz that he may come to fully know your salvation through believing in Jesus Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.

You can only be saved through faith in the Jesus Christ. Read his stories in the gospels. I was saved through Gospel of John. Then ask him to come into your heart, your life and lead you.

[Jhn 3:15-16, 18, 36 NIV] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him." 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ... 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. ... 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.

[Jhn 5:24 NIV] 24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

[Jhn 6:35, 40, 47 NIV] 35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. ... 40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day." ... 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life.

[Jhn 11:25 NIV] 25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

[Jhn 12:44, 46 NIV] 44 Then Jesus cried out, "Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. ... 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

[Jhn 20:31 NIV] 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Holy Spirit is not a feeling. It is God's promise. When you trust in Jesus to forgive your sins, you receive the Holy Spirit. There is no need to try to "get it". You are saved, when you trust in the cross to pardon you. Jesus forgives you, and dwells in you.

Upvote 0