Prayer thread for those who are suicidal, depressed or any mental health issues (2)

LemonDrops

Dec 15, 2014
✟7,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm asking for prayers for a 15 yr old girl named Kayla. I found her question on Yahoo Answers asking how to kill herself. I hope I remembered this accurately. I think she basically said she was depressed, she thought God hated her, and there's no purpose for her life. Boys she was interested have told her she's ugly or only wanted to have sex with her and I think she's really down about a guy she liked that said he'd only have sex with her and then blocked her (online?) when she rejected him.

I'm concerned for her. Her question is now deleted and I can't find a way to get in contact with her or have professional help reach her. Here's a link to her profile if someone can think of what to do https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=LINSH7MVT3VASDOB6ZNBW4SNHQ&t=g

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For all those who are mentally disabled and/or who suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts. This is such a cross and I beg God to have mercy on us and allow us to see clearly the beauty that is our lives and to hold on to hope and to have the mental clarity we need to focus on the good things in our life and those who love us. Grant us courage to carry the cross and to experience the joy of the Resurrection that our Lord even cried to let the cup pass from Him but not as He willed but as God willed. He rose from death to life and we too shall rise to new life, we pray in Jesus name. Amen. Grant us miracles Lord. Let your glory and power and might be known to the world.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For all those who are mentally disabled and/or who suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts. This is such a cross and I beg God to have mercy on us and allow us to see clearly the beauty that is our lives and to hold on to hope and to have the mental clarity we need to focus on the good things in our life and those who love us. Grant us courage to carry the cross and to experience the joy of the Resurrection that our Lord even cried to let the cup pass from Him but not as He willed but as God willed. He rose from death to life and we too shall rise to new life, we pray in Jesus name. Amen. Grant us miracles Lord. Let your glory and power and might be known to the world.
Praying for you Bene :hug: and all who are suffering ~ Lord, mercy and healing :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Praying... But I am mentally disabled and am feeling suicidal this week, so I could could use some prayer too...

God Bless!
Praying for you. May the hope of the Lord burn ever brighter in your heart. May God's order and clarity be brought to you mind and heart. May his love and mercy be poured out over you in abundance. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just because we are followers of Jesus doesn't mean that we don't suffer with human maladies. There are many things that get one into depression... focussing on God and His goodness helps the swirling blackness go away. :hug:

We aren't perfect (yet)... we ARE forgiven though!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
cc_is40_31_fb2.jpg

Upvote 0

kurayami

Mar 4, 2011
Morwell
Visit site
✟8,365.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Can I request some prayer for myself? I have been mentally unwell for several months, my depression is kicking my butt. But I'm also dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Bulimia Nervosa and Anxiety. The depression has come to the fore and made me mostly useless in terms of my normal barometer of "doing well". I can't study, I struggle to read and focus. Suicidal thoughts plague me daily, medication is only helping to some degree. God seems far away.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Can I request some prayer for myself? I have been mentally unwell for several months, my depression is kicking my butt. But I'm also dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Bulimia Nervosa and Anxiety. The depression has come to the fore and made me mostly useless in terms of my normal barometer of "doing well". I can't study, I struggle to read and focus. Suicidal thoughts plague me daily, medication is only helping to some degree. God seems far away.

I am sorry for your suffering, and pray that the Lord blesses you with strength, hope, comfort, healing, and peace :crossrc:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, hold on to kurayami, Help her to hold onto you and be focused on you, not to look down at the darkness that appears to engulf. You command us to entertain no doubt. Because you are with kurayami...you are life...you are love itself!
147adbed8af763e9178b6589017c2ecf.jpg

Upvote 0