Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for a person's salvation should be done every day-that isnt just something I would pray once.

How many do you pray for, every day, Sam?

Does God hear us the first time?

How did Jesus teach us to pray?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wanna start praying soon.

I would suggest that you support your brothers and sisters in Christ as they pray, Sam, and not seem to condemn them that they are not "doing enough".

We have to trust God that He DOES fill in the gaps that we cannot POSSIBLY cover. We lift it ALL up to Him, amen?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would suggest that you support your brothers and sisters in Christ as they pray, Sam, and not seem to condemn them that they are not "doing enough".

We have to trust God that He DOES fill in the gaps that we cannot POSSIBLY cover. We lift it ALL up to Him, amen?

I wasnt condemning you I was making a suggestion.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wasnt condemning you I was making a suggestion.

Thank you Sam, but it is not possible to pray for each and ev'ry person. We lift EVERYONE to God and trust that He fills in the gaps.

We pray as God gives us the unction.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Sam, but it is not possible to pray for each and ev'ry person. We lift EVERYONE to God and trust that He fills in the gaps.

We pray as God gives us the unction.

Of course the whole world wont be converted to Christianity-is that what you are referring to?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Of course the whole world wont be converted to Christianity-is that what you are referring to?

No. God's Holy Spirit is what convicts hearts, minds, and souls. We pray for His Holy Spirit to reach who we cannot possibly reach.

It is written that prayer is powerful, Sam.

That's why we are admonished to pray:

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." ~James 5:16

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Matt Harding.
3328.gif

Praying for Matt, that God blesses him in mighty and delightful ways, as he hopefully continues dancing the world over from country to country and where dancing, laughing, smiling, and joyful hearts and faces are left in his wake. Praying that God meets all of Matt's needs, including and especially his spiritual needs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray for Andra Day.

(Birth name: Cassandra Monique Batie)

She's the singer who wrote the song "Rise up" and sang it in this phenomenal song featured in this video. The message is timeless and powerful. She wrote it when a friend had been diagnosed with cancer.

Praying that God meets all of her needs including and especially her spiritual needs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let us all pray for both past President Obama and our current President Trump. Give them a heart not just for the citizens, but that Jesus Christ will save them. I pray that the the Holy Spirit will convict them of any and all judgment and spare them of said judgment for the unbelievers. May they both be strong believers in Christ. May they be saved and continue to lead and speak and lead this nation, no matter how divided. I know that President Obama is no longer in office, but he needs prayer for guidance, as do President Trump.

Let us put any ill will towards our President and let us put aside all good will for our President. My hope is that they won't be ungodly leaders in whatever path they choose in life, so that no matter where they are at, the leadership will promote godliness, safety, and freedom from division. Let us in this nation come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and if God wills, put aside and ask for forgiveness for any and all ungodly feelings that we have about all of our leaders. I believe that judgment from God will begin in the church.

Let us also pray for the loved ones of the late Senator John McCain.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0